On 2/17/2017 at 8:20 PM, bcbrassard said:

WOW, really mature response. I never said anyone was on the left on this forum. I know were i stand and believe, my like it or leave commit was exactly that and this is how you respond.

This country has immigration policy's long established and has been abused for too long, we need to get back to those ideals. Are there any students on the right  burning there colleges? Is the Right stopping people from trying to get to LAX? Are they on the air every night crying about this that and the other? What are your beliefs? I respect others views and opinions without protesting, burning shit down and calling names. To bad you cant say the same.

Have yourself a great night.

a long established immigration policy? No we really don't its changed over the years over and over again. Which immigration policy are you talking about? During WW2 or possibly during Vietnam, Maybe during the Gulf or during G.W.'s presidency, every 4-8 years it changes. 

I think young people in general have no clue how to deal with protests. And what you are calling "the left" are outliers. Just like I would say the people rioting not protesting but rioting is a small percentage of the population whether its the left or right or whatever. People IN GENERAL right now just want to see the world burn for whatever reason, mostly because I would say the younger generation and people in general have NO idea how to deal with anger. 

You can protest without burning shit down. You can have discourse without hurting anyone or their property, I think those are cornerstones of our constitutional republic...such that it is right now. And I love it how people seem to take the tactic that when faced with someone who vehemently disagrees with them they act wounded, taking the supposed high road when in your previous post you were passive aggressively going after anyone who didn't agree with your political views.

I don't worry about being called names and if you had any idea who I am which is tough through the internet you would know I am an extremely open person and I can have civil debate but the myopic views you were expressing did not warrant that type of treatment.

Have a good one. As if at the end that wasn't passive aggressive either.   

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, aculous said:

People IN GENERAL right now just want to see the world burn for whatever reason, mostly because I would say the younger generation and people in general have NO idea how to deal with anger. 

This is why I tend to stay away from political discussions with anyone I don't know. I learn more about politics by talking to people who disagree with me. One, it forces me to have some sort of "proof" of what I believe and two, it exposes me to other ideals. I can't do that however, with people that just argue out of anger and that is all that people seem to do these days. I hate the labels too, as if any of us are all right or left anyway. Nobody is allowed to have compromising views these days.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

People seem to be extremely divided on every issue about everything now days. That is the way the people at the top want it. People divided are easier to control. If all the people could come together on the same page somewhere in the middle, then we could be a bigger influence on the government and get something done.

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

17 hours ago, ShadeTreeMechanic said:

People seem to be extremely divided on every issue about everything now days. That is the way the people at the top want it. People divided are easier to control. If all the people could come together on the same page somewhere in the middle, then we could be a bigger influence on the government and get something done.

I used to get very deep analytically into a lot of partisan issues... Sometimes you do have to take a step back and give it the bird's eye view. What ShadeTreeMechanic is saying is true. There is an almost invisible effort to divide the country so we are at each other's throats instead of looking at the real issue, that government has taken over. It was never supposed to be this way.

Trump earned my vote in the primaries because he recognized the problem with the Establishment and especially the GOPe, and promised to address it. Look at what people are "supposedly" protesting. It doesn't even make sense when you really look at it, it's almost like people are angry for the sake of being angry. Or is it that there's a puppetmaster behind all this trying to break Trump's momentum by keeping us bickering amongst eachother instead of taking on the real enemy: the establishment.

Just a thought, take it with a grain of salt.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

The country's Trump wants to ban came from Obama's cabinet , that's the 7 country's that fund terrirism and people shit there pants because Trump said the word ban , its for like 90 days to figure shit out , also Obama said in a speech years ago that the media is a bunch of liars and should not believe everything u hear. But because Trump said it's fake news it's all the commotion. The Dems can't handle loosing and it's sad, Trump said it best at his last speech if I had all the questions to the debates like Hilary did u guys would bring back the death penalty here but because it's the all mighty piece of shit Hilary nobody says anything.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Trump just made a good pick for National security advisor.

This is what I'm talking about! H.R. McMaster is one of the smartest people I've ever met. 

Read up on him and grab any book or paper you can find where he contributed. 

I hope trump is done paying back favors and gets to the business of hiring smart people to come up with ideas...

He's had some good picks and he's had some fucked up ones. I'm so burnt out on the whole political front right now and the mainstream news is just beyond doom and gloom. It's kind of crazy. 

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

People being burnt out is what he wants. When nothing surprises anyone anymore he can grab what ever is left and no one will want to hear it.

We have to keep engaged. Make the whole experiment woth the effort and stop the cleptocracy before we are a third world country with zero allies.

The contradicting statements coming from the white house and state department can't be accidental. The contradictions between the president and his advisors are so stark it must be on purpose. 

Weather intended or not, the US looks extremely week right now because the new administration is telling everyone everything. No one knows if its policy or campaign jibber jabber, but Trump looks like a bafoon in way over his head and his "people" look like vultures getting what they can and fucking everything up on purpose.

Archived