Russian apologists in the Republican party

Here you go. This is what the dni says. Paragraph seven backs up my statements. 

https://krebsonsecurity.com/2017/01/dni-putin-led-cyberattack-propaganda-effort-to-elect-trump-denigrate-clinton/

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you do have any insider info then this is not the place to post it my man. 

I worked alongside these agencies. I'll say that because my assignments and deployments are a matter of public record. 

My experience with nonpartisan think tanks, NGOS, OGAS etc leads me to believe Trump was compromised. Never in the history of US intellegence has every section head said the same thing and it not at least be rooted in fact.

I didn't expect the Republicans to be this complacent or for them to act like this was no big deal.

If you only care about your party then this is probably fun. I am for the entire union, not the figurehead some party tells me to be loyal to...

https://morningconsult.com/alert/crowdstrike-ceo-no-way-definitively-prove-russias-involvement-dnc-hack/

Here's the statement from the CEO who's company actually investigated. He's saying one thing our government is telling us another.  It's why this whole thing is so hard to believe.  If I did have insider info it would be about as believable as some of the reports that were coming out. As I'd have the same means as the FBI did to get it. After all neither of us had the access necessary to get to that conclusion 

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

More like it. The MI6 cat who was hired by THE REPUBLICAN PARTY to dig up dirt did just that.

The man's record is pretty solid. 

Information has no loyalty. Information has no soul. Information is just words. What you do with the information lines up your loyalties. The Republican party were out to smash trump. They wanted dirt and they got it. Now that he leads their party they are pretending our intell assets are feable.

N8, you of all people knows there is no way the whole comunity including Comey would bring this up with no fact base. 

Comey is a piece of shit. The feebs fucking hate him. When he didn't go after Hillary for the email thing he lost a lot of face. I agree does it probably does have merit to some extent. The thing is without getting the compromised hosts you can't really tell and the. It's still not conclusive a lot of times. It's really not hard to make it look like someone else is responsible. That's why I have such a hard time with it. They are saying it is without being certain. They just know it looks like it was Russia. My trust I'm our government is at an all time low so you really have to have hardcore proof. With all the bullshit with Hillary and then the media I'm completely burnt out on bullshit. This aspect interests me because it's in my wheelhouse. I just have a very hard time believing it. 

I felt the the same way about Snowden too. Like what he did needed to be done but I still think you're a fuck for doing it. Make sense? 

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Now, Trump has never NOT reacted instantly to any perceived attack. Be it from a hack talk show host or a world leader. My man got this brief more than a week ago. Why did he not instantly slam it on twitter? He knew too many people had intimate knowledge to think it would stay under wraps...

At this point. It is still accusations towards Russia that they did it, nothing literally showing they did it. As well I have seen people argue that a Russian politician said they did it, he did not say that. He did say however, that he doesn't put it past his people to do so because Hillary would have been very bad news for Russia.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

3 minutes ago, n8ball2013 said:

Comey is a piece of shit. The feebs fucking hate him. When he didn't go after Hillary for the email thing he lost a lot of face. I agree does it probably does have merit to some extent. The thing is without getting the compromised hosts you can't really tell and the. It's still not conclusive a lot of times. It's really not hard to make it look like someone else is responsible. That's why I have such a hard time with it. They are saying it is without being certain. They just know it looks like it was Russia. My trust I'm our government is at an all time low so you really have to have hardcore proof. With all the bullshit with Hillary and then the media I'm completely burnt out on bullshit. This aspect interests me because it's in my wheelhouse. I just have a very hard time believing it. 

I felt the the same way about Snowden too. Like what he did needed to be done but I still think you're a fuck for doing it. Make sense? 

I get it. I just can't take the hypocrisy from the so-called conservitives. Fuck the party bullshit. There is merit in these accusations. You know what happens to a little piss ant when a hostile entity has dirt on them. Imagine a narcissistic like Trump who has no fucking impulse controll being blackmailed? The sky is the limit...

4 minutes ago, RooTxBeeR said:

At this point. It is still accusations towards Russia that they did it, nothing literally showing they did it. As well I have seen people argue that a Russian politician said they did it, he did not say that. He did say however, that he doesn't put it past his people to do so because Hillary would have been very bad news for Russia.

Brother, Bush took us to war with less intelligence

Archived