Russian apologists in the Republican party

1 minute ago, Airborne said:

Brother, Bush took us to war with less intelligence

So you want war? Because I don't. As well, there is still a million unanswered questions that were refused to be answered, that make the whole 9/11 thing sound very fishy. Building 7 somehow fell at free fall speeds without even catching fire, or being struck by plane. Yet a building right next to the 2 towers had a 200+ft long I beam get wedged into it, still standing and in use. American people for the most part, are dumb, sheep. You give them something to pay attention to, they will follow.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they actually did it. I'd want to know what exactly was compromised. A lot of the material Wikileaks had came from an insider allegedly. That's just me being on the red team side of this though 

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

1 hour ago, RooTxBeeR said:

So you want war? Because I don't. As well, there is still a million unanswered questions that were refused to be answered, that make the whole 9/11 thing sound very fishy. Building 7 somehow fell at free fall speeds without even catching fire, or being struck by plane. Yet a building right next to the 2 towers had a 200+ft long I beam get wedged into it, still standing and in use. American people for the most part, are dumb, sheep. You give them something to pay attention to, they will follow.

Never said I wanted a war, but avoiding the topic, the topic of espionage on the highest level, because you are afraid of a war is not only a lefty way of mind but chickenshit. The Lefty pussies in the media are avoiding the question because they are afraid. Don't tell me the right is pussing out now...

Trump just admitted it was russia who did the hacking. Not two weeks ago he said he had PROOF russia had nothing to do with it. He never came through with his tweet to have a press conference lining out who actually cracked into both, but only leaked one sides sewer.

This is an admittance from the man himself. That makes him a liar at least. Where was this proof he tweeted about? Why no big twitter war with Putin?

This is the"phone call about out Putin" scenerio the NEOCONSERVATIVES were so worried about 4, 8, 12 years ago. Trump, so far bitched out like a liberal...

3 hours ago, n8ball2013 said:

Comey is a piece of shit. The feebs fucking hate him. When he didn't go after Hillary for the email thing he lost a lot of face. I agree does it probably does have merit to some extent. The thing is without getting the compromised hosts you can't really tell and the. It's still not conclusive a lot of times. It's really not hard to make it look like someone else is responsible. That's why I have such a hard time with it. They are saying it is without being certain. They just know it looks like it was Russia. My trust I'm our government is at an all time low so you really have to have hardcore proof. With all the bullshit with Hillary and then the media I'm completely burnt out on bullshit. This aspect interests me because it's in my wheelhouse. I just have a very hard time believing it. 

I felt the the same way about Snowden too. Like what he did needed to be done but I still think you're a fuck for doing it. Make sense? 

I think Comey is a POS too and didn't do anything out of virtue or doing the right thing. I think it absolutely warrants much more of an investigation and charges just like any other citizen would have faced. Theres no accountability for people in any level of power which is ridiculous. From what he was saying in his report there was TS and SAP information on her server and in emails that were sent back and forth. If thats true then thats prison time period. 

But then again I don't trust the FBI to do anything right especially when it involves a computer. 

Snowden is a tough subject. I think what he did was woefully wrong but I understand why he did it. 

• 2 years later...
On 1/11/2017 at 3:05 PM, n8ball2013 said:

I just want to say I work In information security. I know more about the topic of Russian hacks and what they've done than anyone posting here. The information we have received is not enough to say it actually happened. Did you know the dnc refused to let the FBI perform forensics on the servers and systems that were believed to be compromised?  Without that there is no intelligence. Period. You can not conduct a forensic discovery without being able to access the compromised host. Let alone attempt to figure out who did and why they did and if Putin actually had knowledge of what was going on. None of the questions that are required for an investigation have been answered. Just a lot of this is what we think happened. There is no actionable intelligence  

but if you want to start believing the mainstream media and government now by all means. None of the sources who run in the same circles as me are actually covering this event because there is nothing to go on  

So the Republican Mueller Report is a lie???

2000 Toyota Solara SEV6, 200 amp alternator, Jensen VX7020, Hifonics American Warrior Taurus X, Hifonics American Warrior Centurion X, JBL Club 6500C, Power Acoustik XP2K-4102, Coustic Power Logic HT-612 in a BP4.

Archived