Russian apologists in the Republican party

I understand people needing to be right. I don't understand people who pretend to be Conservatives then defend Russia.

Now, it wasn't the CIA, FBI or Nsa etc that lied about Iraq. Bush and Cheney were the hands up the asses of the right wing talking heads on that one.

I can't take a person seriously when they defend what Putin did. The man manipulated a US Presidential election. Why are our conservatives not loading up in trucks headed to the RNC to demand answers is the most cof using part of it all. Motherfuckers are letting Russia get a step ahead of us because of Partisan politics.

That means, to me of course, anyone defending Russia, Putin or Trumps lack of a response is anti democracy. You can like Trump but be honest about the role Russia played. This is where people show their character, this is where people show weather they are Americans or just Republicans. 

Democrats showed their blind party loyalty when they defended Clinton. She hated her own voters but they voted for her anyway.

It's anti-American to defend Putin on this one and Trump is heading the apologist line suckling up to russia.

It could be that the briefing Trump got last week (same one Obama got) from EVERY intell chief to include the FBI head who openly hates Clinton and the democrats, shook him up...

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what exactly did russia do? 

from what I understand Julian Assange is the one who released all the DNC emails that showed how corrupt the democratic party was.

they not once hacked the actual election.. they didnt hack the electoral college vote...

No one cared when Julian outed bush and showed him for what he was... but now that the democrats didnt win all of a sudden hes working with russia... LOL ok 

can you provide actual evidence to fight against anything ive said? if so I will change my opinion.

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

5 minutes ago, Team_DC-Derrick said:

what exactly did russia do? 

from what I understand Julian Assange is the one who released all the DNC emails that showed how corrupt the democratic party was.

they not once hacked the actual election.. they didnt hack the electoral college vote...

No one cared when Julian outed bush and showed him for what he was... but now that the democrats didnt win all of a sudden hes working with russia... LOL ok 

can you provide actual evidence to fight against anything ive said? if so I will change my opinion.

I don't care about changing opinions. I am pointing out hypocrisy. Name a time where even a hint of sympathy for Russia was a Republican edict? Being able to be tough with Russia used to be a Conservative selling point. 

Russian government officials hacked BOTH the DNC and RNC but only let the dirt out on Clinton. Trump needs to be hard on Russia for the suggestion that they could have swayed American sentiment. 

It's about our integrity folks. Time is going to play this out weather Trump wants it out there or not and I would like to see him be Presidential, not figure out how to make 140 characters work...

so not wanting to go to war with a world superpower is the dumb thing to do from what im understanding by your last comment..

Id rather have a president not willing to toss us into another HUGE FUCKING WASTE OF A WAR that will be backed by 2 of the 3 world super powers... we being the other of course...

I love my country and even enlisted and did 6 years in the army but I can see going to war with russia who is backed by china will end with us being nuked to all hell....

Trump didnt want to go to war with russia and would rather be allies and fight the terrorist organizations such as ISIS together.

Hillary wanted to go to war with russia and openly stated it quite a few times.  

I dont like russia but would rather have them as an ally than a enemy thats attacking us..... 

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

im not a republican or democrat. I actually wish the 2 party system would just dissolve and disappear.  But I would rather not go into another huge war for no damn reason... But if you are willing I would buy you a 1 way ticket to russia so you can start....

Team DC Audio

False equivalency and deflection. Trump is hard to take seriously when he has openly praised Putin and even said he admires his leadership (dictatorship). Now the republicans who tried to scare everyone with Russia in the last few elections are apologists. Tells me those people only care about a party.

The Democrats are a joke right now for blindly following Clintons corrupt ass. The Republicans are dooming themselves with this Russia shit. They need to lead (what with their majorities and such) in condemning ANY role the Russian government had in hacking BOTH political,parties then only giving Assange the Clinton goodies...

2 hours ago, Broke_Audio_Addict said:

Jesus fucking christ..........

X10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

I just want to say I work In information security. I know more about the topic of Russian hacks and what they've done than anyone posting here. The information we have received is not enough to say it actually happened. Did you know the dnc refused to let the FBI perform forensics on the servers and systems that were believed to be compromised?  Without that there is no intelligence. Period. You can not conduct a forensic discovery without being able to access the compromised host. Let alone attempt to figure out who did and why they did and if Putin actually had knowledge of what was going on. None of the questions that are required for an investigation have been answered. Just a lot of this is what we think happened. There is no actionable intelligence  

but if you want to start believing the mainstream media and government now by all means. None of the sources who run in the same circles as me are actually covering this event because there is nothing to go on  

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived