4 channels to 8 channels RCA'a

So I have ran the front and rear channels to the 2 amps I have in the back what I have currently are Y-Splitters. Is there a better option for this? I am curious because it seems if I use the splitter I have a weaker signal. 

On 1/11/2017 at 2:46 PM, KenC210 said:

So I have ran the front and rear channels to the 2 amps I have in the back what I have currently are Y-Splitters. Is there a better option for this? I am curious because it seems if I use the splitter I have a weaker signal. 

Use your voltmeter and measure the output to confirm.  Measure the output on one of the RCAs, positive led to center pin, negative lead to outer shield, set to AC volts without the Y splitter, then put the Y splitter back on and measure the output at either side  of the Y splitter.

10 hours ago, bcbrassard said:

I just looked them up. SBC Cock Box 1 in 3 out runs about $75 on there website. they go up to 1 in & 8 out.

SBC Cockbox for RCA Distribution

If you send an email to Scott Bowman or PM him on facebook, he'll give you better pricing and options. You just gotta tell him what it is you want. I've got two from him now.

Splitting each RCA once is perfectly fine as far as signal goes. You have 3 pairs from your head unit right? front, rear, and sub? If that is the case then unless it is limiting fading or something I wouldn't worry about it too much.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Archived