A Decent Size Hummer Build. (Ampere, Fi, XS Power)

Really nice equipments. Amazing setup. I love it. 

I'm happy you're happy !

Congratulations.

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/15/2017 at 10:46 PM, VomitUrSoul said:

IMG_7227_zps6ffeplrl.jpg

IMG_7222_zpsfthypimr.jpg

cae14aca-aafc-47b1-89d4-850fc39c6d43_zps

IMG_7226_zpsrtfxsihp.jpg

IMG_7245_zpsmlfmjgxo.jpg

IMG_7260_zpsze6o9mxx.jpg

Awesome job on the fiberglassLESS door pods.  I'm trying to figure out how to apply the concept to my little doors.  Using your post here as an example.  Great job on the entire build.  

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

1 hour ago, mcanderson0 said:

Awesome job on the fiberglassLESS door pods.  I'm trying to figure out how to apply the concept to my little doors.  Using your post here as an example.  Great job on the entire build.  

Thanks man! I know the basics, but I've never practiced fiberglassing before so I didn't really want to start with this. Got a schedule I'm trying to meet. I like the way the wood door panels turned out though. Something a little different and works great. 

On 2/3/2017 at 3:08 PM, VomitUrSoul said:

Thanks man! I know the basics, but I've never practiced fiberglassing before so I didn't really want to start with this. Got a schedule I'm trying to meet. I like the way the wood door panels turned out though. Something a little different and works great. 

some router work and a little body filler and to the untrained eye they would look even more custom.  but you got to get on the glass train man.  it opens up so many avenues.

Archived