so, i have to ask, how many inaugurations have had police using flash bang grenades against protesters in DC in the past?

what i am asking is, what do you guys think about how people act in our current society versus previous  generations when it comes to grievances against the government?

disclaimer: i am 99.94/100 percent sure the people breaking windows an stirring shit up where just trying to cause trouble and not the actual people protesting.

People have have violent outburst directed at the government since gorvenments became a thing, this is nothing new.

And yes, these were just shit starters, the vast majority of protesters have been peaceful.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Democrats can't handle losing and thugs just wanna break shit , I watched today and was very happy , I'm glad just to not have a politician in office .

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

The media propagates it and causes people to feel justified when they resist arrest. Then the media has a story to run with and pushes the mole hill up into a mountain. To keep you emotionally invested just for the sake of keeping you from changing the channel. News reporting is what we had 40 years ago.

Today it is just sensationalism propagated by a manifestation of the deregulation of media institutions for the sake of self serving media moguls at the expense of our society.

I'm just getting warmed up, only on beer #4.

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

5 minutes ago, Broke_Audio_Addict said:

People have have violent outburst directed at the government since gorvenments became a thing, this is nothing new.

And yes, these were just shit starters, the vast majority of protesters have been peaceful.

one of the commentators said that the violent outbursts were not representative of the majority. i thought that was refreshing

I love how the news calls the rioting unrest , it's fucking rioting and they should all be shot . 

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

13 minutes ago, Ron36 said:

Democrats can't handle losing and thugs just wanna break shit , I watched today and was very happy , I'm glad just to not have a politician in office .

But see the problem in your theory here is that these people aren't democrats, black bloc protesters are anarchist, they would have done this no matter who got elected.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

i really am starting to think that there are a lot of people who go to protests, paid or not, just to start shit. the media takes that, and spins it so they get more views. that is one of the things i agree with trump on. corrupt media bullshit. i just dont know how it can be dealt with without stepping on the first amendment. 

Archived