Second Skin Audio

6x9 subs for a Polk C4 mimic project...does anyone make a decent one?

omnibus

I was thinking about the old Polk Audio C4's which was a BP using 6x9 subs. I've heard that they sounded pretty good but dunno if that's nostalgia talking or what but I wanted to do a project just for fun and mimic this design. Are there any 6x9 woofers out there that display the T/S parameters so I can work it out in bass box pro? Would 6.5's work better?

I'm sure it's a waste of time as I don't expect much output for the size that I couldn't get out of a sealed 12 inch but this is just a project of curiosity for me. I never messed with BP before.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

22 minutes ago, Andrew27 said:

I've got 4 Addictive Audio nfw 6x9's. I used them for about a month before I got a larger setup. I'll sell them if you're interested. Here's the link for there site. http://www.addictive-audio.com/products/nfw69/

you do not have the credentials to sell stuff here ... not yet atleast. 

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Archived