The people aren't policing themselves, the police force cant handle the crime rate, so why not have a outside entity step into help? What would you want done if it was in your back yard? Didn't Obama just use his mighty pen & powers before he left?

This country needs to focus on its problems, how every that may happen. Before it gets worse! And ya your title is bullshit, not sure how you read marshal law out of that tweet. 

13 hours ago, bcbrassard said:

The people aren't policing themselves, the police force cant handle the crime rate, so why not have a outside entity step into help? What would you want done if it was in your back yard? Didn't Obama just use his mighty pen & powers before he left?

This country needs to focus on its problems, how every that may happen. Before it gets worse! And ya your title is bullshit, not sure how you read marshal law out of that tweet. 

Obama skirted congress. Shit, the Louisiana Purchase was an ilegal stroke of the pen. It's NEVER a good answer, especially when your party controls the House and Senate. If his are such great orders and actions why not let the lawmakers debate it? It's not like the liberals have any power right now. He is just getting a stiff one telling everyone what to do.

It's legal, as long as the order can pass his legal counsel. And they will because he has the US justice department's handlebars in his pocket.

Right now our problem is a small amount  of our population voted for him and he thinks it's a mandate...

Except for it wasn't a small amount. 

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

At least trump is taking some action. Obama or hillary would be sitting around with their thumb in their ass pretending it wasnt happening. Its not like areas like this are just popping up. Theyve been like this and nobody else has done anything to fix it. I like having a president who takes action over one who doesnt give 2 fucks.

18 hours ago, bcbrassard said:

They try to police themself but then the city police get involved and fuck shit up. Also, until more legal people get guns it's gonna be hard. I'm not saying I'm gangster of the year, but if something happened to me or my kids or my friends,  it will get dealt with. Just not right away because thats how people get caught up in bullshit

Sometimes i wish the laws were more like bak in the western days. Sure "murders" were up but all other crime was way down and crimes against women, children, and the elderly were almost never committed. The only reason murder was up tho is because the definition under the law has changed. Bak then if someone attempted to rob u or harm u or your family you could kill them and it wasnt considered murder. Crime was down because everyone was armed and protected themselves without fear of the police locking them up for doing so. Im not saying to backstep to the old west but some things need to change for sure.

52 minutes ago, mathewyocham said:

Sometimes i wish the laws were more like bak in the western days. Sure "murders" were up but all other crime was way down and crimes against women, children, and the elderly were almost never committed. The only reason murder was up tho is because the definition under the law has changed. Bak then if someone attempted to rob u or harm u or your family you could kill them and it wasnt considered murder. Crime was down because everyone was armed and protected themselves without fear of the police locking them up for doing so. Im not saying to backstep to the old west but some things need to change for sure.

you mean a "stand your ground law" right?

still a thing in several states

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

3 hours ago, mathewyocham said:

agree 

SKAR_728x90-2.jpg

2 minutes ago, boom50cal said:

you mean a "stand your ground law" right?

still a thing in several states

But not all. People are still sometimes prosecuted in states with a stand your ground law. Just depends on the counties laws.

Archived