Second Skin Audio

Second Skin Audio's amazing B Stock factory set up material is back on the shelves. Same great 6.5 annealed black on black foil, same great American made butyl rubber, just not as pretty as the A Stock product line. Second Skin B Stock products are just as effective as our A Stock counter parts, with minor factory errors, offered at an amazing discount to dampers on a budget. Check it out here http://store.secondskinaudio.com/b-stock/ 

Make sure to order your quickly as the supply will go fast. And once it is gone, it is gone for a while. 

Always insist on high quality American made butyl rubber from Second Skin Audio

Second Skin For The Win!!!

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

On 1/27/2017 at 2:43 PM, nkrell11 said:

This would happen right after I spent my PayPal balance on other things for my build :( and I just checked a couple days ago lol.

Sorry, but we do got a good quantity available right now, so hopeful it is there when you can get it. If not hit me up with a PM when you are ready and I will see what we can do for you.

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

On 1/30/2017 at 2:04 PM, Darkwaverave said:

I am getting back into car audio after being out of the loop for a couple of decades.  I have a couple of old tubes of Dynamat from the early 90's in the garage, but I went ahead and ordered a 40 pound box of B-stock Damplifier Pro.  Thanks for the heads up on the B-stock deal.

Awesome, thanks for ordering. Just a heads up on that old product, butyl does have a shelf life so make sure it is still sticking good before you use too much of it. 

468x60.png

B Stock Shelves are full again......get some while it is available!!!!

468x60.png