is it ok to install battery inside sub enclosure?

im limited on space. 2013 nissan maxima. running 2 x12s. i have a xs d3100 and i want to know if it would be okay to install it inside of the sub enclosure.

the trunk is small. i have a 5ft ^3 box in there now and its taking up 95% of the trunk. in the rear of the trunk there is enough space to place the battery in the rear corner. the problem is if i put the battery there and then build the box it wont be able to be removed with out disassembling the box. the box already needs to be built inside of the trunk. im worried if it would be ok to have the battery inside the box? would this cause any electrical problems between the magnets of the subs and the battery?

MY PLAN A

build a new box with a corner pocket and place the battery in the corner so i dont use up airspace and remove battery through subwoofer mounting hole if necessary. 

Plan B 

install the battery in the spare tire wheel well and make an access panel in the floor of the box to install/ remove the battery. Im concerned with this plan the integrity of the box would be conpromised. I know thes subs have alot of force (already broke my current box) . so im also worried about the risk of having to rebuild the box again in the future.

PLAN C

build a  box shaped like a trapezoid (definitely not the best shape for structural integrity) with a pocket in the rear to fit the battery. the trapezoid shape would be to make up for the airspace lost by making a pocket for the battery

FAQ

there is no space anywhere else in the car to place the battery

the subs will fire forward and trunk sealed off

using 2 6in aeroports 

amp will be a soundqubed 4500 for subs and memphis mc4.75 for highs

i have a mechman 270a alt and an xs3400 under the hood with big 3 upgrade

will be upgrading the power/ground to 2 runs of 2/0 shca ofc 

i will definitely need the 2nd battery unless someone tells me other wise

You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries

You definitely need a second battery and maybe even a third. I would try to make it so the battery is easily accessible so the connections can be checked and any problems can be spotted easily. That being said, I have seen batteries in the tire well under a box and even inside the box. It just depends on how much work you want to do if you ever have to get to it. Just make sure you secure them so they are not banging around.

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

Archived