Don't laugh!!

Long story short I need to know what I need to clean this up? Any suggestions 

unnamed2.jpg

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Which ones exactly? 

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

I know that feeling. i would try toolmaker too, problem is when you have multiple gauges of wire. Of course sometimes you can combine two wire into one point on the terminal.

It wouldn't be so damn hard if Nissan hadn't fused the battery wire from the factory, so I didn't know how to delete any of the factory stuff without possibly tearing up the carv

I personally Don't feel comfortable about doing that. 

What product am i lookin fo on their page 

Archived