Third party programs with an equalizer

Anyone use any or heard of any? Looking to have the ability to have an equalizer than can go beyond 12db + or -. The one that comes on my computer only allows so much and I want to be able to do more.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

17 hours ago, SnowDrifter said:

Yes this works fucking fantastic, thank you very much.

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

foobar has had it for the longest. But I don't equalizer my music... mainly cuz I use cans versus speakers since I never setup the receiver on the PC. 

On 2/5/2017 at 0:03 AM, RooTxBeeR said:

Anyone use any or heard of any? Looking to have the ability to have an equalizer than can go beyond 12db + or -. The one that comes on my computer only allows so much and I want to be able to do more.

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

5 hours ago, strangeduck said:

dont most these just attenuate other frequencies when you try to go over 0db?

I could care less what they do when you go over 0db because that is not what I am trying to do. I just got an apartment and my diamondboxx has wayyyyy to much bass to be watching a movie at 2am.

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

6 hours ago, strangeduck said:

dont most these just attenuate other frequencies when you try to go over 0db?

The one I posted could do damn near anything you want. It's a system wide EQ, not just for your music through a program. And IMO it works better than foobar

Archived