How does our ambassador to the UN SLAM russia then Trump equates Putin to the rest of us in an apologetic response to that hack bill oriley?

Are Republicans now wanting a fascist strong man like Putin? Trump is pouring lie after lie out of the Oval Office and doubling down on everything even though it's nonesense. 

Trump is completely circumventing the experts. He is inept in his military thinking and strategies, LOVES a murderous dictator and doesn't understand checks and balances.

None of his qualities suggest a conservative mind. Will conservitives get their balls and integrity back and denounce this bafoon?

I think trump took massive loans from russian people and owe them along with mutual business interest in other ventures, cause there is no other reason for him to put putin at the top of his lists to promote. It is a very dangerous game he is playing and it may burn him in the worst way possible.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

I am throughly impressed, you only called two people names other than their own this time.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

So now the Republicans are apoligists. Russian apoligists who are looking for reasons to pretend Trump was a good idea. So far they were wrong. If you aren't a friend or vocal supporter you are the enemy.

Even things like the 1st amendment seem to be negotiable with the GOP. For the life of me I can't understand how our conservitives gave up on the country in favor of a strong man with no clue what governance is. Do Republicans like being told what to do all of a sudden? Did the definition of conservatism change over the last year and a half to add "afraid of Russia addll of a sudden"?

Archived