Murder rate lies from the government

The president said murder rates are at a 45 year high. It's lower than it was 45 years ago. Violent crime is also down.

I remember Republicans being more strait forward (as side from W) and apearing to push for honesty and transparency.

Why does he get a pass even though all he does is lie? Can anyone give an example of so many lies being put out in such a short period of time? With proof?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still better than Hillary 

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

im glad we will never know how she would have done. 

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

11 minutes ago, Keith77 said:

im glad we will never know how she would have done. 

Trump hasn't told any truth yet. Lies to push his agenda are hurting everyone. 

Our president is going to keep the lies going (he was head birther and pussies out when he runs for prudent due to completely making his proof up).

He promised to have the names of the REAL hackers in a few days. That was weeks ago an now he acknowledges it was Russia, somtimes, and props up Putin next to OUR leaders as if here is a comparson. Freudian? Do Trump and his thugs have an plans to help the United States of America?

Unless he stops with making shit up out of thin air only to cite his "sources" that are none existent and quits tweeting at the trolls Ike a 13 year old the world is going to pass us by and look to another world actor to keep things sane..

He got voted in by the majority, there are a lot of people that approve of his methods. People actually SELECTED donald trump to be the president of our country. Think about what kind of mind set a person needs to see him as the person he is and think to themselves "yes! Him! I select him, donald trump, to be our president!" There were enough people voting in this country to let him win lol. I think him being president is the smaller issue. To know that the majority of our country thinks a man like that is fit to be president, worries me alot more than trump being president. 

But in reality, what can be done by us common folk? Not much, not anythig that'll take effect. Just voice our opinions, and hope to change minds. But if u voted for him, theres no way to change that persons mind lol, everyone already seen what type of person trump is, and its fine with the people who support him. Theres nothing u can say to trump supporter that would "shock" them and make them rethink supporting and voting for him. They all know whatbkinna guy he is, and thats EXACTLY why they voted him in lol. And if bush got a second term...you KNOW this fool is gonna get a second term also. So just gonna have to ride out these 8 years lol we'll see how fucked trump can make things. Should be interesting to say the least.

Politics makes me sick to my stomach. People just draw lines in the sand and throw stones, no one even budges on their opinions. No point in even discussing it. Just a bunch of soapboxes and no one to listen.

12 minutes ago, 06RTCharger said:

He got voted in by the majority, there are a lot of people that approve of his methods. People actually SELECTED donald trump to be the president of our country. Think about what kind of mind set a person needs to see him as the person he is and think to themselves "yes! Him! I select him, donald trump, to be our president!" There were enough people voting in this country to let him win lol. I think him being president is the smaller issue. To know that the majority of our country thinks a man like that is fit to be president, worries me alot more than trump being president. 

But in reality, what can be done by us common folk? Not much, not anythig that'll take effect. Just voice our opinions, and hope to change minds. But if u voted for him, theres no way to change that persons mind lol, everyone already seen what type of person trump is, and its fine with the people who support him. Theres nothing u can say to trump supporter that would "shock" them and make them rethink supporting and voting for him. They all know whatbkinna guy he is, and thats EXACTLY why they voted him in lol. And if bush got a second term...you KNOW this fool is gonna get a second term also. So just gonna have to ride out these 8 years lol we'll see how fucked trump can make things. Should be interesting to say the least.

He lost the popular vote, which means the majority didn't vote for him.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

1 hour ago, Broke_Audio_Addict said:

He isn't getting a pass, you just like to bitch.

Lol, wish I could have bitched when W and Obozo were new. 

Untill his supporters demand accountability he's thinking everyone who voted for him wants everything he can dream up. Shit, he may even be right. But they all still point at clinton when the question of their loyalty to their guy comes up.

If people didn't bitch we would look like some third world shit hole where the leader dictates who's right and who's wrong. Like trump is doing as we speak...

Archived