WTB Linear Power 4.1HVS

06RTCharger

Back when the LP 4.1hvs was in production, there were 3 amplifiers in that lineup. The 2.2hv, the 3.2hv, and the 4.1hvs.

Most people that have them now are serious collectors (like me) and has an entire set (like me) and will not part with them. The others, well they know that there are guys like me that build sets for collection and jack up their prices . So good luck finding one brother.

If you find one ... Be dang sure to send it to Robert Rayfield at TIPS/Linear Power for verification and upgrade. 

Another amazing (close to these) search you can do is the LP DPS500. Amazing small footprint amplifier. 

Alternative ... Buy a single LP2150 and get started with your build ... You will not be disappointed !!!

Again, good luck with your search !!!

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

8 hours ago, White Lightning said:

Back when the LP 4.1hvs was in production, there were 3 amplifiers in that lineup. The 2.2hv, the 3.2hv, and the 4.1hvs.

Most people that have them now are serious collectors (like me) and has an entire set (like me) and will not part with them. The others, well they know that there are guys like me that build sets for collection and jack up their prices . So good luck finding one brother.

If you find one ... Be dang sure to send it to Robert Rayfield at TIPS/Linear Power for verification and upgrade. 

Another amazing (close to these) search you can do is the LP DPS500. Amazing small footprint amplifier. 

Alternative ... Buy a single LP2150 and get started with your build ... You will not be disappointed !!!

Again, good luck with your search !!!

Ohhhh ok i see, i can understand that. Having a set then it really wouldnt make sense to part with one from a set. I got intouch with ray and asked if he had any for sale lol, no luck. He does have a 502HV and a couple 4channels tho. I wanted to ask about the release of the LP2400 but forgot to, and dont wanna be a bug, emailing him all kinds of shit lol. Think ill just try my luck with ebay, on that 4.1HVS. Ebay is a pretty secure thing to use right, for bigger purchases? If i buy that $1400 amp and its horrible, i can get my money back right? Even tho the seller has "no returns" listed with the ad. Thanks for helpin me out man, i appreciate it. 

Ebay can be rough for returns, depends how the ad is written. I have found that if you use PayPal, and pay with a credit/debit card THROUGH PayPal, you get the buyer protection of your card on top of what PayPal offers. Saved me a few hundred bucks and a ton of headaches once when I purchased a rare factory option glass sunroof for my rx7, and it was broken in transit (thank you FedEx).

You're on your own with that eBay thing ... Good luck !!!

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

• 5 months later...

Archived