Incriminator Audio

Lethal Injection Upgrades?

I am looking for a good 12 inch sub, around 1k rms ( to be easy on my stock alt, big 3, and yellow top). I was leaning towards the XFL, but decided to keep looking around. Many options have come up, such as the Fi SSD, AB XR, Sxxv2, DD 700 series,  and as the title suggests, the LI. My main question is about the Lethal Injection. What are those weird upgrading options on ssa store? Are they worth it?

5 minutes ago, Incriminator said:

- We have alot of them.

XS - is an additional spider - higher FS, more control, abuse, etc

UL - is a lead wire upgrade - this takes you to a DR level lead wire

DC - direct connect - preference only

LCU - flat wound coil - upgrade you to round wire to flat wire (DR coil)

That is the most popular ones..

Thank you. I am sorry, I am new to audio. What is a DR coil and  DR level lead wire?

Incriminator makes great subs 

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

There death penalty line is SQ and can handle 1500RMS but u could probably go with the lethal injection model and wouldn't be disappointed.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

4 hours ago, Ron36 said:

There death penalty line is SQ and can handle 1500RMS but u could probably go with the lethal injection model and wouldn't be disappointed.

3 hours ago, twalker182 said:

Just order the sub as-is. On that power, you will be fine. You will love it.

Okay, thank you guys! I was originally on the XFLs, but I have to save up each week, so I have plenty of time to be looking around. Currently getting the big 3, then the amp kit (to use on my current amp), then a LC7i or LC2i, then the next amp, then the sub. It is going to be some time. Thanks again