cheap first system

i am not looking to break this package up.  this is a one stop shop listing.

the sub is a 10" MTX thunder 4500.  amp is a dual xpa2500.  everything is bench tested and 100% operational.  had a customer of mine come in and need some tuning work done.  was short some cash and left his old sub and amp behind as payment.  since then i built the slotted enclosure and get an 8ga wiring kit.

cosmetically the sub is an 8.  the amp is a 7.  the box is new so like 9.5.  amp kit is new. mids are an 8.

i am selling this locally for $160.  so that is what i am listing it for here plus shipping.  i ship UPS and always insure for purchase price.  i have done a few estimates and shipping would be around $50.  if paypal payment is made at $220.  i would send back what ever isn't used in freight or paypal fees.

so less a deck you could have a full stereo replacement for about 200 bucks.  not a bad work truck or first system for a kid.

will get a photo with name card and date in the next few days.  life is busy and i'm listing this from work.

http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=69599&stc=1&d=1486434679

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived