Sonic Electronix

What amp will be best? 16 Alpine Type R 8 inch

is your final load on each box 1.8 or is that both boxes together?

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

On 2/24/2017 at 1:54 PM, ckeeler11 said:

Uh, my Rubicon amps take a beating. Still going strong. Best amps? No. But they belong in the budget amp category.

5 hours ago, boomintahoe said:

Uh, my Rubicon amps take a beating. Still going strong. Best amps? No. But they belong in the budget amp category.

I was thinking along the Picasso lines. 

CAB 1600.1 for sure... Budget prices and you could go crazy and slave 2 amps into a single load .9 ohms? I'd go for it!

This response may be unpopular but I've owned 1 for a year in Phoenix AZ... "100 degrees is a cool day in the summer"... and had it loaded @ .67 ohm with no issues on stock electrical so I'm sure I've starved the amp for juice repeatedly and it just keep on hammering... no thermal issues or impedance issues!

I'm rebuilding presently and will slave 2 amps together myself... $200 ea... why not? 

Archived