Tape to 3.5mm adapter

Heres a stock headunit tip/suggestion for older cars with the CD and Tape deck stock systems. To play ur ipod or similar device, a good tape adapter is the Monster iCarPlay Cassette 800. Just bought this today and it was about $14 at Walmart and WELL WORTH it over the generic brand that cost half as much. Ill post a pic. Its not a headunit but since its a accessory for the headunit i figure id share my review of it. I was getting so pissed with all the others i tried at walmart. Even tried a cig lighter outlet FM adapter thing and that was horrible, cost about $35 lol. And tried a couple other brands of the tape adapters, all shit, issues with the plug and sound was horrid. Tape adapters are not by anymeans some kinna upgrade for sound or anything lol, just a suggestion for being able to use ur iphone for music in ur stock car when u have no auxillary cord/outlet built in. I also use cds but i like finding new music with pandora, so i use my phone often in the car also. Sound is very very very good for what it is, i dont know what this brand did better than the others but it did something alot better lol.

Archived