• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its the transmission slipping

Its the muffler bearings 

Blinker fluid is low

U-joins are shot

Brake light is out

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

i had the same issue about 5 months ago, had a bad solenoid (2-3 shift got replaced and wasn't the issue) in trans, then the transmission pump blew up on me, check your trans fluid, it sounds odd but it is an issue from time to time with gm vehicles, i have a jimmy and you have the exact same type of transmission i do. just my 2 cents, but it could really be well over 200 things that may not be pin pointed, and a scanner can false read it as i found, it gave me a shift solenoid  that i replaced but it was the entire valve body of the trans.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWd1ShRnPbDG9ppgJKpumdA <---- show some love to my channel

Alpine MRH-F255 (old school), sub channel not used

Skar audio VX35-ST tweets in front  (invest in them they are worth it)

kicker zr120- nice underrated amp

Powerbass s1204 subwoofer in a 1.75 custom slot ported enclosure tuned to 30hz

Front doors Prv 6mb200s 8ohm

Alpine type-e 5.25 in dash took a shave and a hair cut.....- not in use

Rear doors alpine 6.5's model/series unknown but they are loud as hell

Factory alt

3.5 farad cap, does the job for now.

Deck is a pioneer mixtrax 700bt model

And my baby my Pioneer EQ-6500 i got for 10.00

Back-up amps- Ma Audio 598i, kicker zr120, my highly under rated JBL LC-A502 1xx watt amp...

On the side- Quantum tweets not yet installed

U gotta get codes , your probably gonna get a P1515 or P1516 witch is TAC module . Check your engine ground that goes to the throttle body and disconnect the throttle body connector look to see if the connector has green and corroded terminals . If all looks good I would replace the throttle body but only if u have those codes. That is a very common issue for no power on accl. The internals wear out .

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Need to updated the ECU

Exhaust manifold bolt is broken

O2 sensor heater is bad

Axle bearing is bad 

Lifters are bad

Have you got the codes yet?? NO?...

Ill keep sugguesting

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Blinker fluid is low

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Archived