tweeter pop off mount, new tweets in.....

bluegmcjimmy

Ok the other night i was bumpin my beats and i stopped to check my mail, as i opened the door i heard a POP it wasn't loud nor was it soft, so i ducked and creeped back into my driver seat, i though somebody took a shot at me, so i kinda looked around and its dark outside, i didn't see no body, i saw a shadow of my tweeter swinging and i was like damn, that damn thing popped right off the mount, and i had to fight it just to get it to snap on it from jump. I felt like a doofus, and this guy sold them to saying they was 100watt rms each, should've know they only cost me 10.00, so i ordered a pair of skar audio vx35-st tweets for the price you can't get anything better (for those who don't know). I ordered these monday at like 4am and they came in this morning eastern timezone, now should i mount these in the door, there is enough space for an 8in mid or would a pillar mount do better? 

I have not seen a youtube vid on these i asked Price about these and he said there good so i purchased them, not from him though, it was 22.50 for shipping I'm not rich, so i found them else where with free shipping and warranty included. I plan on doing a video on them if you never seen or heard them check my channel for the vid coming soon, no exact date but it will get done.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWd1ShRnPbDG9ppgJKpumdA <---- show some love to my channel

Alpine MRH-F255 (old school), sub channel not used

Skar audio VX35-ST tweets in front  (invest in them they are worth it)

kicker zr120- nice underrated amp

Powerbass s1204 subwoofer in a 1.75 custom slot ported enclosure tuned to 30hz

Front doors Prv 6mb200s 8ohm

Alpine type-e 5.25 in dash took a shave and a hair cut.....- not in use

Rear doors alpine 6.5's model/series unknown but they are loud as hell

Factory alt

3.5 farad cap, does the job for now.

Deck is a pioneer mixtrax 700bt model

And my baby my Pioneer EQ-6500 i got for 10.00

Back-up amps- Ma Audio 598i, kicker zr120, my highly under rated JBL LC-A502 1xx watt amp...

On the side- Quantum tweets not yet installed

Archived