Sundown Audio

Amp Choices--team Bassick Ftw!

loganberry

Guest Nismofreak

the kicker is refurbished so that makes me wonder a bit, .5 ohms is ok, i dont mind that, but i just dont want thermal issues, like i said with then kenwood, i can have the ac on full blast and the amp right by a freakin vent, and it shuts off 40 seconds on full tilt

yea the gp wont do the power i want

and the hifonics does a bit too much for 2 stock lvl 4's i think

thanks for the help guys

your crazy. That is the same amp I use on my level 4. I would love to stick a xxv cyclops this summer of the stock subs. You will be alright

your crazy. That is the same amp I use on my level 4. I would love to stick a xxv cyclops this summer of the stock subs. You will be alright

how much power can i get from that amp at .5 (if it does that) and 2 ohms, it looks like its a 2 channel tho, so thats cool

and how hard will that be on my electrical?

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Guest Nismofreak

how much power can i get from that amp at .5 (if it does that) and 2 ohms, it looks like its a 2 channel tho, so thats cool

and how hard will that be on my electrical?

no its a 2 channel. Bridge it and you will be running it at 2 ohm.

I run a 2,400 in the back with a 60amp alt and drops to 12.6. Getting a new alt to help out

no its a 2 channel. Bridge it and you will be running it at 2 ohm.

I run a 2,400 in the back with a 60amp alt and drops to 12.6. Getting a new alt to help out

i like the sound of this amp, how hot does it get? it will be under my seat, but have plenty of ventilation

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Guest Nismofreak

i like the sound of this amp, how hot does it get? it will be under my seat, but have plenty of ventilation

never ever from 1 or more hours of straight up beating. Doesn't even get to warm

Archived