How to add more speakers in my doors???????

Hey guys, I need some help... I have a 2002 chevy 1500 ext cab and Im trying to build a high-end system in it. Im only 16, so its a big project for me... I got my truck last august for my birthday, and my parents bought me a HU, and some door speakers on a little amp. It was great, but I knew I wanted at least a single 12 in there. I went with 2 12's in a under-the-seat box. 2 alpine r 12's on 2 rockville rxd-m4's in a ground shaker box. It was cool, but I just kept wanting to upgrade, so I sold one of the amps, and put a sundown 1500D on both the subs at 0.5ohm. It rocked, and still does 2 months later. I want more... the 6.5's and the 4x6's dont keep up with the subs, and im upgrading the subs anyways, both my dad and uncle want sound systems in their cars, and im selling them each one of the 12's. Im deciding to go with 2 sundown x15's on 2 sundown 1500D's. Big money, i know...... Audio kinda sucks..... I have a box designed in sketchup for the subs. I realized that even with the 4 speakers ive got now, they dont really keep up as well as I want them too with the 12's, so I know they wont keep up with 2 15's on 2 times the power. I am keeping the door speakers ive got now, but im adding 4 crescendo pwx 6.5's, i found some kick panel replacements for my truck at an audio store that was closing near my house and got them for $30, what a steal, theyre like $200 everywhere online. So I want to move the alpine 6.5's into the kicks and put 2 PWX 6.5's in each door... Is this possible without too much modding? The little pods in the doors now house a 6.5 and a 1.5" (i think) tweet. Id LOVE if I could fit the 2 6.5's in that little pod without messing anything up or having to mod too much. Any suggestions or help is greatly appreciated. 

Thanks guys,

Trey

Alpine cde143bt/ Alpine ktp445u (4x45 amp)

2 Crescendo STS 1 (on alpine 4x45 on 2 channel mode)

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5's in front doors (Skar RP150.4)

1 Sundown zv3 12, SAE1500D.

Box is 2.5 cubes tuned to 30hz.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/JBL-P660C-6-5-2-Way-270-Watts-Component-Car-Audio-Speaker-System-270W-6-1-2-/152265505558?hash=item2373bb3b16:g:OqkAAOSwLEtYm5vr

On this amp.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Arc-Audio-Ks-300-2-V2-Euc-/332144520818?hash=item4d555b2e72:g:UikAAOSw4A5Yug-F

Yes it is a ton more power than those can take but i can assure you that they'll take most of it and sound very good doing it, they are the best budget speaker capable of taking the most power of anything out there.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

.  I just did what your talking about but my truck is an F150 , your speaker grills are huge like mine where my build can at least give u an idea. Click on the making bolt on door panels.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

You can use this thread as an idea as to how to fit two speakers per a door.

as far as learning how to make fiberglass door pods, I used Mark C.A.F. Tutorial videos, and other videos, and then dove in head first. It's a learning experience, and takes a lot of patience.

3 hours ago, Skullz said:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/JBL-P660C-6-5-2-Way-270-Watts-Component-Car-Audio-Speaker-System-270W-6-1-2-/152265505558?hash=item2373bb3b16:g:OqkAAOSwLEtYm5vr

On this amp.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Arc-Audio-Ks-300-2-V2-Euc-/332144520818?hash=item4d555b2e72:g:UikAAOSw4A5Yug-F

Yes it is a ton more power than those can take but i can assure you that they'll take most of it and sound very good doing it, they are the best budget speaker capable of taking the most power of anything out there.

i already have the speakers picked, the crescendo pwx 6.5's. 

36 minutes ago, reedal said:

You can use this thread as an idea as to how to fit two speakers per a door.

as far as learning how to make fiberglass door pods, I used Mark C.A.F. Tutorial videos, and other videos, and then dove in head first. It's a learning experience, and takes a lot of patience.

I thought about fiberglassing pods, and i could probably get it okay, but im trying to not go that route if possible, although I will keep it in my head as an idea

2 hours ago, Ron36 said:

.  I just did what your talking about but my truck is an F150 , your speaker grills are huge like mine where my build can at least give u an idea. Click on the making bolt on door panels.

I really like what you did on yours. Im going to go outside tomorrow and check out what kind of space ive got and if I can even fit 2 6.5's in there without cutting anything off. Thanks for sending that thread, it gave me some ideas :)

Alpine cde143bt/ Alpine ktp445u (4x45 amp)

2 Crescendo STS 1 (on alpine 4x45 on 2 channel mode)

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5's in front doors (Skar RP150.4)

1 Sundown zv3 12, SAE1500D.

Box is 2.5 cubes tuned to 30hz.

Archived