Slamology 2017

WalledSonic

1 hour ago, nkrell11 said:

Thinking about taking time off for it, which knows if the Jeep will be done or not lol. 

worth going to even if you don't have a car there. Ive been there the last 5 years and the first 2 I didn't have a ride. Still had a blast and got tons of demos and made tons of new friends

1349713160_rte.png

I'm comming this year again hopefully will have my wall more or less finished in time for it.. I always stay in a hotel screw that heat.

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

On 4/17/2017 at 5:31 AM, Ninja_v1.0 said:

excuses fucker.. i even have bill azz coming down here again :(.. hopefully you are able to make it to one soon

:ninja:

I know dude... i know. Its a drag. But, ill shake your hands, and those of the others on the east side soon. Trust me. Have a blast bro, .... i know you will. 

17 hours ago, Kyblack76 said:

I know dude... i know. Its a drag. But, ill shake your hands, and those of the others on the east side soon. Trust me. Have a blast bro, .... i know you will. 

we will see.. everytime i get close to be happy something else breaks!!! Currently i have a rip on the c pillar outside the fucking car... that and i smoked an 8x... but shes coming together.. i am trying to see if gary is planning on coming out there to any shows.. if so then i will have him to bring the fusion down there to the west coast.. 

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

It's always something isn't it lol. Talk to Gary, and take a look at SURF CITY. That show, along with the shca BBQ are the 2 you wanna hit on this side of the dirt. It's right on the coast, is huge and a great time I've heard. Bon fires and drinking right on the sand for 3 nights. I'm 99.9 percent Killian has done that show more than a few times.

Would love to hang with ya. I was hoping you made it to autorama the one year, I remember hearing you where thinking about it, but, something else came up. Anyway, stay gold my friend. Give everyone a hey for me, get hammered and enjoy yourself.

Well hang out at some point. It will happen. It definit must 

• 1 month later...

So many little things to do to the car, so little time.  Mostly just making it look nice.  I hate knowing my car wont be looking 100% for Slam, but at least it sounds good!  

CRUNCH TIME

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

Archived