Can everyone lighten the f#ck up? Seriously...

If you don't know what I'm talking about, then this probably isn't for you.

The amount of butthurt/attacks on other members as of late is really getting on my nerves. I just got a message from another member here who apparently felt the need to say he blocked me over something minor that I didn't even intend to get on his nerves.  

What happened to our "SMD Family?" Grow the hell up and stop being so petty. I like to log on and shoot the shit with everyone. Not read pages of bickering. This is insane. Not how I want to spend time with you guys.

What happened to our "SMD Family?"    People being full fucktards on the other forums and FB pages is what happened. I see so much douche baggery on the FB pages and I think it spills over. People seem to think being a dick is cool these days :(

I hope this forum doesn't turn into CarAudio.com forum environment. I don't post on their but I do a lot of reading and a lot of times it starts to feel like an AOL chat room in their threads.

I also don't want SMD forum to get too strict with too many moderators either because in the past I got banned from the old chatroom and got banned some more for reporting someone for banning me. According to my ban logs, I haven't been banned since 2012 so I think this forum was starting to move in the right direction. Right now though... I wouldn't be surprise if someone calls the SWAT team on another forum member as a prank.

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

I agree. The amount of childish BS that's floating around.....is ridiculous. Always that 1 person then his 4-5 buddies right behind him.

Now I can see why other people badmouth this site.

2 hours ago, moh.vze.com said:

I also don't want SMD forum to get too strict with too many moderators either because in the past I got banned from the old chatroom and got banned some more for reporting someone for banning me. According to my ban logs, I haven't been banned since 2012 so I think this forum was starting to move in the right direction. Right now though...

5 of your warnings before getting a 3day ban looks to be due to you countless posting copyrighted music, usually people stop once they get warned.

We dont let that fly here, especially when your trying to bootleg Chickens CD of all people!
Another warning is from reporting the mod for kicking you from the chatroom, which he would only kick people that came in to the chat that kept asking audio related questions non stop "even though before entering chat you had to click the OK button that stated this chatroom is not for audio related questions", That moderator would constantly kick people for doing just that and that.
This is a forum and its sole purpose is to post threads to ask questions etc, we dont want questions asked in chat just like we dont want them in the status updates section. If another user ever is experiencing the same issue or has the same question they can search for it (which cant be done in chat or status update sections).

The mods are just doing their jobs.

1 minute ago, boomintahoe said:

I agree. The amount of childish BS that's floating around.....is ridiculous. Always that 1 person then his 4-5 buddies right behind him.

Now I can see why other people badmouth this site.

Mass ban's are not uncommon around here when you have rat packs picking on members.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

1 minute ago, Skullz said:

Mass ban's are not uncommon around here when you have rat packs picking on members.

So your saying bannings are strict here?

I'm almost tempted not to come here again. Nobody should have to put up with that BS. New person or not.

Archived