I am sorry for not being specific enough, I am looking at boxes with slotted ports, I like ported sound. The site I thought said .3, but I want a ported box and I have 3 possible choices, one that is tuned to 37 and is .70 cu ft, one is tuned to 36 and is .90 but is like the PERFECT shape to replace my jump seat and one is tuned to 32 hz and is 1 cu ft and looks the nicest of the 3 I believe. (and is also the one my girl likes aesthetically)

Sundown Audio E 8 v.5 4 Ohm version on a Sundown Audio sae 600 running the speakers at 300 watts in the jump seat of a single cab silverado truck, I listen to primarily Hip-hop, rap, electronic trap, dubstep, chill bass and pretty much anything with deep and heavy bass:

All these things considered: which box would you get if you were in my shoes?

PS: Silver lining, I will have enough money left over to get some new tweeters (was considering planar tweets) or 6.5s (Or try to wedge in 8's??) to switch back and forth to play with and a mini DSP 6x8 to get my TA under control and EQ on each speaker just the way I like. And thank you for your condolences.

Also: I am a fan of raw drivers and am considering replacing my 6.5s (which have effective response down to 56 or something) with either 6.5 woofers that are cheaper but go 40 - 3k or 6.5 subwoofers that go 30 - 1000. I use a midrange that I would like to run 500 to 4k or 1k to 4k, havent really played with it yet to see where exactly I want it, so the subs would probably be the better choice right?

Here is the messy version of my setup, I have it up and running now, but with all the speakers playing full ranges, which is not exactly ideal, but my head unit's xover settings are idiotic. Most channel only ger a hpf up to 250, not useful imho.

2 cheapo pioneer amps for mids and tweets, JL for mid lows, and sundown not yet installed for subwoofer.

20170316_160131.jpg.e00df4ffb948699c55c40aa7f1757353.jpg

Played with the crossover on the amp a bit for the low mids, it was set to 65 hpf so that I could get some mini sub while I wait for my box to get here and I raised it to about 125 and turned the mid amp up quite a bit more and the whole thing just gelled together like a beautiful picture. But now I REALLY want more midbass so I started making abs cutouts for the doors to do it the CAF way but I have only done about half of each door so far and holy shit did it make a world of difference already! I ordered the 32 hz slightly larger sub box so I should have it up and running soon but its sounding a little better every day. Ill post pics of the door sealing job as soon as I get this step done.

I also got my tax returns coming VERY soon! Which means I can buy another toy, and I am thinking I want moarrrr thump in the midbass. I know installation is key (I have wood rings on the way and I am in the process of dampening the door and killing the backwaves as much as I can) but my JLs leave a lot to be desired. I considered trying to size  up to  8's but I don't want to do the modifications that would necessary to get that to work perfectly, so I i started digging into mids and looking at a ton of drivers and I have decided that with some tax monies I am going to get a set of CDT-ES06+'s Run on the 110 watts from my JL audio amp should be enough to get me some more thumpety thump, if not I may try to get 300 watts per channel on them from my sundowns, and then get an sae1000 for the sub so I am running 500W Sub > 300W Midbass > 110W Mids > 60W Tweeters and eventually super tweets?

I am also considering upgrading my 3" mids to 4s or possibly 5.25s. Would an active system running Sub 8" 20Hz to 110Hz Midbass 6.5" 120 Hz to 300 Hz Mids 5.25" 350Hz to 4500Hz Tweets 1.8" 4550Hz and up be a bad way to go? Does a 4 make more sense?

Archived