Could i compete with ***?

bluegmcjimmy

Wadddup, i metered my thumpidy bump bump with audio controls mobile app and was able to burp a 119.3 db with about 250 rms with a 8ohm sub, could i compete in beginner class, i could get up to about 125 db.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWd1ShRnPbDG9ppgJKpumdA <---- show some love to my channel

Alpine MRH-F255 (old school), sub channel not used

Skar audio VX35-ST tweets in front  (invest in them they are worth it)

kicker zr120- nice underrated amp

Powerbass s1204 subwoofer in a 1.75 custom slot ported enclosure tuned to 30hz

Front doors Prv 6mb200s 8ohm

Alpine type-e 5.25 in dash took a shave and a hair cut.....- not in use

Rear doors alpine 6.5's model/series unknown but they are loud as hell

Factory alt

3.5 farad cap, does the job for now.

Deck is a pioneer mixtrax 700bt model

And my baby my Pioneer EQ-6500 i got for 10.00

Back-up amps- Ma Audio 598i, kicker zr120, my highly under rated JBL LC-A502 1xx watt amp...

On the side- Quantum tweets not yet installed

Not sure what ORG you have around there, but, you can compete with anything, at anytime. Get out there and do it. Now, would you be competitve? i dont know what (or who) you have in your area, but if you where here, it would be db drag, (the meter is on the dash, vehicle is sealed up) you would be in something like street stock 1-2, clamped 0-500 watt class. There are a lot of high 140's, and even some at a 150 at 500 watts. Yup, you read that right. Also depends on mods youve done to your rig.

So, you would get your ass handed to you, but, again, in YOUR area, and org, ..... i dont know. People seem louder back east lol.

If i was you, i wouldnt give a fuck, and go have fun. Thats what its all about anyway,..... get out, have fun, shake some hands, and meet some really really rad people. Good luck, and have fun. 

On 3/13/2017 at 0:40 PM, Kyblack76 said:

Not sure what ORG you have around there, but, you can compete with anything, at anytime. Get out there and do it. Now, would you be competitve? i dont know what (or who) you have in your area, but if you where here, it would be db drag, (the meter is on the dash, vehicle is sealed up) you would be in something like street stock 1-2, clamped 0-500 watt class. There are a lot of high 140's, and even some at a 150 at 500 watts. Yup, you read that right. Also depends on mods youve done to your rig.

So, you would get your ass handed to you, but, again, in YOUR area, and org, ..... i dont know. People seem louder back east lol.

If i was you, i wouldnt give a fuck, and go have fun. Thats what its all about anyway,..... get out, have fun, shake some hands, and meet some really really rad people. Good luck, and have fun. 

our org is newenglandspl on the east coast, I'm only running 150 watts rms to my sub right now, and I'm not sure about getting my ass handed to me, haven't competed yet.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWd1ShRnPbDG9ppgJKpumdA <---- show some love to my channel

Factory alt

Back-up amps- Ma Audio 598i, kicker zr120, my highly under rated JBL LC-A502 1xx watt amp...

3 hours ago, bluegmcjimmy said:

our org is newenglandspl on the east coast, I'm only running 150 watts rms to my sub right now, and I'm not sure about getting my ass handed to me, haven't competed yet.

Soooooooo,.. what was your question ???? I read what you posted, but, now, i feel i missed it. What is your question exactly ?

EDIT- and... is newenglandspl competive org?????????

There is meca, iasca, dbrag ext. That, sounds like a "group". That, in my world, is not a sanctioned group. Sounds more like just a "group" or something. Do you have a link to that? Let me check it out, maybe ill compete in it, if i can find a NEWENGLANDSPL sanctioned event, if they have a show local, or a few states away. How do they meter? Do they have any "average" type runs? 30 second, or minute runs?  Can i look at that please? I love to compete...... please advise.

DOUBLE EDIT- and again, i dont know how you meter.... like i said 4 times. But, if you where HERE,... you would not only get your ass handed to you...... you would get your cock and balls laid out, on a plate to you...... again,....... just the ORG ( a certified, put together, world known and used ORG) ... Again, i was just saying. I didnt mean to start shit, but you asked. Can you link me to the newenglandspl page? How much is a yearly membership? I dont remember seeing anything about that org at world finals. But, like you, im wicked willing to learn and grow. 

KB

Is it the North Americal DB league ? Is that it? Looks like you have Team deadly hz members in there. Was on that team for a bit under 2 years. Great group of people. Still, it seems more like a local thing, and not a national, or world ORG. How do they meter? Im hoping its not with a audio control app. Those have been belly up for years. Term lab is the judge of judges where im from.  Id love more info if you can provide it. Thanks. 
KB

On 3/13/2017 at 0:40 PM, Kyblack76 said:

+100

2010 Accord Sedan

XS D3400R

Clarion HU

Sundown mids and highs

Incriminator amps

Incriminator Lethal Injection 12"

newenglandspl.com, I'm using this app, and I associate with https://www.facebook.com/WerksCCA?fref=ts, no i don't know how they meter....

Factory alt

Ya. That mic he is using, is for RTA.  Not spl. I guess it can give you an idea, but, where you place the mic, in spl MATTERS. So does venting something, or not. Kick scores or venting, is not the ORG i play in. So, that does matter. However, I have run a RTA tested discpiline in competing for a while. Its called PSYCLONE. There is a low and loud 30 second average run, driver door fully open,.... then, points for correct install, and then, the RTA run. Possible 100 points. All 3 are then added for a number.

We took number one in the nation, second on the planet at worlds last season. Kicked some ass, even with a pretty new rig.  We are going to compete in it again this season, using the burb (link is below) again.

The only mic i know that is used, for competitions, is the TERMLAB. Nothing else.  No other mic. Again, placement matters. (in the kick or outlaw. Sealed up, or vented, it all comes into play) There is no one i know, that competes (in a legit, real ORG) using a audio control anything.  That said, again, im lost in exactly what your asking. Can you compete? Yup. And i highly suggest you do it. Just me. Good luck, and have fun. 

i can't find any street beat vidz....

Factory alt

Also. The face book group, in the ORG i run in. Again, this is for DB Drag. Sealed up, legal, on the dash. As well as bass race. 139, 149, and 1599 musical 30 second averages.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/20601612051/?fref=nf

And then, the termpro site, for everyone that i know that does competitions. This is for the big boys. IASCA, MECA, USACI, NSPL (that may be yours, not sure), PANCADO, and ISPLL. 

http://termpro.com/asp/orgindex.asp?Org_ID=1

Is the NSPL the org you run? or going to ?

Archived