I had no part in it but we killed the football field grass in the shape of cock and balls just before the big homecoming game, it was supposed to be broadcast on local tv but they had to cancel the broadcast because of it. 

petty, but amusing.

This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine.

have a couple i remember, they're pretty innocent but were funny at the time

Test day in history class. Test is multiple guess using a scantron which meant we needed a #2 pencil. Teach would bring in a box of pencils to use but you had to write your name on the board to borrow one. I grab a pencil and write a name on the board, take the test and return the pencil but left the name on the board. After everyone is done the teach sees a name on the board and reads it out loud "Harry P Ness you need to return your pencil, Harry P Ness..." Pretty much everyone had a good chuckle.

2nd one was even audio related. Had a young and pretty cool teacher in my govt class that i used to like to have fun with. One day i had some random crappy 6.5" speaker in my backpack and when no one was looking i hung it on the wall behind me and my buddy. My buddy had his sony discman (yeah i'm kinda old) and headphone is his bag and started playing some metal (pantera if i remeber right) just loud enough people could hear it. Teach stops and looks over at us and we act surprised and quickly look at the random speaker on the wall and act confused and then my buddy shuts it off. Teacher asks what was that and we say we don't know. A few mins go by and he plays some more and we act confused and look at this 1 lone speaker with no wire or anything like its possessed. Class is looking at us like wtf, teacher walks over asking what the heck is going on, we can barely keep from laughing. Eventually my buddy showed him his cd player and said we're just messing with you. Teach had a chuckle and said he was wondering how that random speaker could be doing anything.

“He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.”

Winston Churchill

I personally didn't have anything to do with it but when I was a junior in high school some guys spray painted like 12 dongs on the school. One was huge and on the little domed part of the gym. Also burned the grass before homecoming with the initials of the school we were playing. 

When I was a senior, in our advanced strength and conditioning class, the guys who were on the football team were all talking about what we wanted to do for a big prank. And the coach (was the dad of our QB) overheard us and said he would tell the school we were up to something HUGE. He did, and the school added over 25 new security cameras and had the security gaurds roaming around more at night. We never did anything so it was pretty funny they did all of that for nothing

one of my buddys had a bottle of liquid fart on the bus one morning some how i got it and opened it to try and pore some out but none came out, made the bus reek got to school and got kicked off the bus for 2 weeks. later  someone else through it on a class room door stunk up the hall all day 

Archived