Sonic Electronix

How do I wire 3 different amplifiers? RCA's only have 3 sets?

Currently I have my DC5K for the subs, and RF t800-4ad 4 channel amp for 2 different HAT set of components on passive crossovers.
My Kenwood KDC x895 only has RCA outputs for "Subs, Front Speakers, and Rear Channel". 

How do I go about adding my third amp (Elemental Designs eD Nine.2) 2 Channel Amp for another set of passive components?

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Take either the front RCA and use two 1F to 2M Y-splitters on left and right and use the four RCAs you now have for your 4channel, and use the rear RCAs for your new amp

9 minutes ago, reedal said:

Take either the front RCA and use two 1F to 2M Y-splitters on left and right and use the four RCAs you now have for your 4channel, and use the rear RCAs for your new amp

So your method is splitting it at the headunit?

Would Meade's RCA be splitting at the Amp?

http://www.wccaraudio.com/default/smd-products/smd-audio-rcas/smd-y-splitter-cable.html

His stuff is out of stock so i was wondering if you guys have any other preferred high quality RCA splitter brands?

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

No, my way is splitting it at the amp. His splitter looks like 1M to 2F, meaning it would be at the head unit. Male end in the head unit, female end to the RCAs.

So if I split at the amp do I need to buy one of those or do I need a pair?

Sorry, I just got off work right now and my brain is FRIED and I'm drinking beer while buying stuff online drunk.

Third set was suppose to go into a fiberglass door pod for the back door but my stuff bought from Sonix was trash and I only paid for 1 pod... lol. I'm returning that bullshit.

Now that I think about it, I probably don't need speakers in the backdoors because I ain't got no backseats anyway ><

I can't put the third component set in my rear fill because I need that whole for SPL from subs in trunk.

I thought about putting third set into the kick panels BUT there are no Universal kick panel pods for my 99 Camry.

I have no clue where to wire my third set of speakers. My Image Dynamics is arriving soon...

What do I do guys?

Archived