Second Skin Audio

Congratulations to Second Skin!

Appearing on Inside West Coast Customs - Wow!  This is quite an achievement.  Congratulations Ken, Sue, Eric, and team!

I was able to watch the show last night off of my DVR and Ken and Eric did a great job.  The Vee-Dub came out pretty awesome.  If you haven't seen the episode yet, be sure and set your DVR to record it.

On another note, WCC has really transformed over the years.  If you're a fab junkie, this facility has it.  I was amazed at the skill demonstrated on this build.

Tony Candela - SMD Sales & Marketing
Email me at [email protected] to learn about becoming an SMD Partner!

CEAES_468.gif

Thanks for the shout out. West Coast Customs has a very efficient and skilled group of builders out there. It was an honor to get the phone call from Chad to be a part of this amazing build. What was even better is, the episode was supposed to be Episode 4 of the new season. The Velocity execs loved the episode so much, they bumped it up to the Season 7 Premiere.

We appreciate each and every customer we have had over the past 17 years, because without you guys and gals, we could not continue to offer such high quality American made products all across the globe!!! Keep building your amazing projects.

Don't miss out on our episode sale and giveaway on SMD and also Facebook.

Second Skin For The Win     :djparty:       SMDFTW 

- Team Second Skin

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

I wish I had bought one of those Sound Deadening Rollers long ago because I realized it's a lot faster and looks cleaner when you guys used that Roller to apply the Damp Pro onto the sheet of metal. I've been using the back end of one of my fat ass screw drivers to apply all my Sound Deadening all these years.

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

4 hours ago, moh.vze.com said:

I wish I had bought one of those Sound Deadening Rollers long ago because I realized it's a lot faster and looks cleaner when you guys used that Roller to apply the Damp Pro onto the sheet of metal. I've been using the back end of one of my fat ass screw drivers to apply all my Sound Deadening all these years.

4 hours ago, twalker182 said:

@moh.vze.comSame here. I bought a NVX roller and it SUCKED. Pony up and get the Second Skin roller the first time.

Thanks guys....it definitely helps big time and is strong enough to last even the HUGE builds like a VW Bus!!! 

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png