Box Design Question

legal score? congrats!

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/22/2017 at 10:36 PM, fecupe2001 said:

legal score? congrats!

yep i was using term lab software and that was sealed on the dash i got first place at the comp on the weekend. im hoping that ill be able to get it close to 150 with some proper tweaking 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

so after i got the hybrids in my vehvile and the zapco 3k i was down to 145.5. so i swapped my old stuff back in and got it up to a 148.3. now im wodering if my older lightening audio amps need less power then my zapco and thats why i was getting smaller numbers? but anyways i wanted to see if people in here saw a increse or decrese from deadening the roof of their vehicles? i got people to sit on my roof before and saw now gains or no losses so i dont know if itd be worth deadening it. 

Do you have 2 Zapco amps, or just one ?

What is the nominal impedance on the subs ?

Good work  ! 

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

i have one zapco 3k and two lightning audio 3 ks i found i was getting better numbers with the lightning audio amps. but i think thats because i didnt have enough power for the zapco. my aa subs are dual 2 ohm and my hybrids are dual 1 

Thanks!!

• 1 year later...

Archived