2 hours ago, Karkov said:

Oh my

Definitely a build I would love to do...I just have to dream about doing it though.  Damn i love what i see bro, tuned in.  Keep it up!

Thanks man. I have a really cool spot planned out for the mid range speakers and tweets. Hint hint:

36554893116_32d2768b38_b.jpg

The current one in my truck has all the clips broken so i needed to order one anyway. One thing I'm not looking forward to is sanding the glass. 

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
36896115802_fa1867ae00_b.jpg

just placed an order for some good old sound dampening material. Thanks to second skin for always providing a great product with great customer service. I was on the phone with them for about 30 minutes yesterday going over options and products that would best suit my needs. Team Second Skin FTW!

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

• 4 months later...
On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 8:40 AM, baron_of_bass said:

The things I do for car audio. Substage didn't fit, so I lifted my rear bench 2.5in. Sundown SA8s should fit nicely now.

36699953375_77c940208c_b.jpg35890371503_be6c051a97_b.jpg36530787842_50e2c5f180_b.jpg

Sorry to thread jack but, I'm new to the forum and I stumbled upon your thread I too have a Silverado crew cab tho but I was wondering how did you raise your rear seats?  This would help me out greatly when I begin my build.  anything you got would be appreciated.

2 hours ago, Ak_stealth said:

Sorry to thread jack but, I'm new to the forum and I stumbled upon your thread I too have a Silverado crew cab tho but I was wondering how did you raise your rear seats?  This would help me out greatly when I begin my build.  anything you got would be appreciated.

Hey brother. 

I actually bought a seat seat lift kit from a vendor. If you YouTube Silverado seat lift kit there is an instructional video with a link to the vendor in the description. 

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Good Bro,

Thanks for the response.  Are talking about the LMI lift kit?  I was  looking into those.  They run about $160 Huh?  Not sure if I caught in an earlier post but what amp will you be using on those bad boys?  Did you have to upgrade the alternator?  I believe my crew cab is 150 or 160 amp alt.  its a 2017. Im wondering if I use a SAE 1000D would I need to upgrade my alternator I have no idea what the draw is of the amp...  Anyway I'll keep checking in anxious to see how your build goes considering I'm somewhere in th e same boat... Thank you.

Archived