Sundown Audio

13 hours ago, Tribe Called Bass said:

Was looking them up and they're more efficient supposedly when they're wired at 4/8 ohms depending on which ones you get, I'm going to keep them at 4. I think I'm going to get a few components so I'll have 2-4 small soft tweeters. For the mids I was just planning on stacking(series?) the wiring for each channel. Let's just say for example each one is 50w and I have 4 of them on an amp that puts out 200w per channel. Am I going about this the right way? I'll be checking everything with an ohm calculator before I go buy a handful of speakers to make sure it'll be done right and dmm right before I wire it all up. Aiming for a mix between spl/sq, maybe meso 5.25's for a rear fill and crescendos up front. What would be your suggestion for going about all of this?

How much are you wanting to mix in SQ, you are really pretty far from it with that equipment list. If I were you I would start much simpler, maybe a single component set in your front doors and see if that gets you what you need. It is far easier to add if what you have isn't enough rather than putting all of that in there and needing to take it out if it is too much or not what you wanted. You have 2 10s so a good component set should balance that just fine. 

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Tribe, you posted about an SCV-7500 a few weeks back, right?  Are you still going to run that amp?  Skippy mentioned (2) 10s.  

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

3 hours ago, MrSkippyJ said:

How much are you wanting to mix in SQ, you are really pretty far from it with that equipment list. If I were you I would start much simpler, maybe a single component set in your front doors and see if that gets you what you need. It is far easier to add if what you have isn't enough rather than putting all of that in there and needing to take it out if it is too much or not what you wanted. You have 2 10s so a good component set should balance that just fine. 

Yea I like that idea A LOT because once I get all excited I start overwhelming myself because there's just so much to choose from...last thing I want is to spend extra money I didn't need to spend. Shooting for a 50/50 mix nothing crazy but manageable in a daily.

1 hour ago, Tribe Called Bass said:

Yea I like that idea A LOT because once I get all excited I start overwhelming myself because there's just so much to choose from...last thing I want is to spend extra money I didn't need to spend. Shooting for a 50/50 mix nothing crazy but manageable in a daily.

What is your sub stage going to be?

F150:

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Ah. that's a little different than the 2 10s I was thinking! lol

Still, I would start smaller then add if you need too. Maybe more than a single component set though with 4 15s, with 2 15s you could probably start with a single set.

F150:

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

12 hours ago, MrSkippyJ said:

Ah. that's a little different than the 2 10s I was thinking! lol

Still, I would start smaller then add if you need too. Maybe more than a single component set though with 4 15s, with 2 15s you could probably start with a single set.

Yea I'll start with that and whatever I'm missing out on I'll add into the mix ?