@Kyblack76 don't take what I said as I want to pick a fight with the Russians, Koreans, or anyone else. But whatever comes, I have confidence in our capabilities.

@Broke_Audio_Addict The LCS are a joke. they're not sea worthy (can't handle being rocked by the water on a good day), and they're not designed to be, even though the testing requires it. A coast guard cutter makes the LCSs look like a toy boat in a bathtub as far as operability goes. The navy has no need for them, as we haven't done littoral combat for MANY years, and it's been a big waste of money as far as I can see. As for the new destroyer, I'm sure it happened, as it's likely still in the trial phase to test out the bugs, same as the LCSs which are brand new as well, and still in testing phases. The difference being the destroyer will be worth what's been put into it. The Russian strike groups we encountered a few times isn't new; they're dead in the water more than not , and aren't anywhere near close to the warfare capabilities we have on our BMD ships that can support independent steaming, or even the plain-Jane cruisers and destroyers that are required to be a part of a strike group.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/7/2017 at 4:34 PM, bcbrassard said:

Airborne, you seem to be an extremist in your views. Which is your right. But your posts are always so off the wall compared others. But what ever, this conflict could get serious and will be interesting to watch unfold. 

Extreme? I love it. Never been called that. 

Most people deal with bullshit gut fealings. Most people think their gut is right. Most people are stupid.

I base my ideas off history and personal experiences. The last time there was a "chemical" attack the GOP tucked their tails when obama wanted to attack. Now it's a good idea? How? Why would anyone want a dumb dumb walking contridiction  making these decisions? Days before Cybil launched this attack he was against intervention. 

Because babies died? Because the way they died wasn't christian? So now the WAY innocent people die matters? Never mind the million dead already, this is serious.lol

Trump pretended to be a nationalist, nationalists voted for him, he intervenes in a conflict where our sovereignty is NOT in jeopardy, millions of real conservatives jump ship. 

If getting to the facts is extreme then so be it. I am not loyal to ANY club/political party. I am an American who cares, and I call out bullshit...

Archived