We've updated our Homepage! Click HERE to check it out!

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kraken
      Alright, so I have designed my box. 1.72 sealed/3.0 ported. 8 inch aeroport tuned to 42hz. Sub is a single zv3 15, amp as of now is a sundown 1500 (I plan on upgrading to over 3k soon). I have drawn out some box sketches and played around in WinISD and Torres box calculator. Do the box numbers (cft, tuning, port size) sound right? I know theres a lot to play around with when it comes to box designs. I know some people will think "Just build it and see if it sounds good", but Im only 18, so I dont have all the money in the world, so if I spend this money on building the box and it doesnt turn out well, im just out that amount of money. I just want to hear some opinions on the box, good or bad. I've designed plenty of sealed/ported boxes, but just now getting into the 4th order scene. Appreciate the help
    • By BassheadMS
      My system:   all stock electrical.     
         Walmart brand battery, think it's about 775 cca not sure.         
       Hifonics Brutus Brz 2016.1d  2000 watt rms stable and wired at 1 ohm.                                           
      Roughly 5.7 cu ft {gross} 4.3 {net} ported sub up/ port back enclosure. port is 4" wide 13.5 tall 28" long after cabin gain I think she's tuned to around 34 hz.   
               2) Skar Audio EVL 12's dual 4's.  
         So my subs are displaced, not side by side, but like -- _   ... I'm concerned that the placement of the subs vs. where the subs are/ or box size or port size is maybe making one of my subs bottom out? I'm just looking for tips and tricks with my setup. Any advice is greatly appreciated, I'm running 2 strands of 4 gauge power and 2 gauge ground btw. What can I do to make this thing a ground pounder?? Not so worried about metering, just wanna be heard and shake everything up. Shes loud but I feel like there's room for improvements with what I've got . Thanks guys 
    • By Lofty
      Building a box for 4 sundown E8's to go in the trunk to sit flush against the rear seats and port out the rear seat opening (ski pass).  The attached picture has a rough draft of the design it is a angled box with dimensions of 36"width x 14"tall x 16"top depth x 24"bottom depth. Volume of each sub camber (RED) is 1.344ft3 and port area (BLUE) is 1.5" wide with a area around 18.75 tuned to around 33-34 hz. Mainly just need to know what happens to that tuning once it reaches the center chamber (with the front of the subs) and out the ski pass.

• Who's Online   17 Members, 0 Anonymous, 106 Guests (See full list)