Sundown Audio

Hey guys, I am new to this forum and would appreciate all the feedback I can get! Decided to go with sundown because of all the positive reviews and great community!

Anyways I want to build something that will give me the bump I am looking for in my daily driver. I had 2 15 kicker l7s previously with rated rms. This will be for a 2012 chevy Tahoe with alot of room to work with. After tons of research I have decided I really like the X series.

I am thinking about ordering 2 x15's with an either sundown4000.1 or the skar 4500.1 (little cheaper) (student loan life) and building a custom ported box to spec. Now with it tuned correctly and installed correctly, do you guys recommend upgrading electrical for this set up? All feedback is greatly appreciated, and suggestions are welcomed.

4 hours ago, LAUDYDAUDY said:

Solid 4 hour drive. I am in Fort Lauderdale. How much did you want for the enclosure

Oh mine isn't for sale but I would have helped you build one just like it since I have the blue prints and it was for the x15s so its perfect for your suv.

but mine is birch which is a bit more than MDF but its a lot lighter! birch is like $50 a sheet and this 8.5 cubes takes 3 sheets with no mess ups.

plus screws, glue, caulk, carpet and terminal posts. 

I do have a table saw and router and everything else and I did  build this one myself.