Sonic Electronix

I recently purchased an SA-10 D4 and am having no luck finding plans for a box.I've emailed SA no less than three times with no reply.Anybody have any suggestions?I'm about ready to just order a LAB Slapbox.The sub is doing me no good sitting on the shelf.

All the specs are on there website and they are easy to get a hold of for my box questions I called and they were more then happy to spend 10 minutes with me and answer everything.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Cut out is 9 1/4

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Does it matter what panel I put the sub in?Anybody in the Minnapolis/St. Paul area that can cut the panels I need?My dad used to have it all but he has long since passed and all his equipment sold or given away.Or does some one know a cabinet shop I can employ to do the work?

I use a jig saw. Put a screw in the center. Cut a wire coat hanger and bend one end around the screw like a hook. Measure from the screw and Mark the radius on the box. Bend another hook at the mark to hold the point of your pencil. Go round and round. Drill hole for blade. Saw inside the line.

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

7 hours ago, patman said:

I've tried that.Ends up being a Frankencut.LOL!Think I'll order a Jasper hole guide and borrow a router.I do know a guy that can probably do it just gotta get a hold of him.

Patience grasshopper. Lol

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

Archived