Second Skin Audio

LOOKING FOR BOX DESIGN Sundown 2 X15 enclosure box

Joe X please help sir. I need a box design for 2 X 15. Width is 46-48, height 20-22, depth 30ish. Tuned to 34. I'm really good with build sheets but these subs were so much I want to make sure the box is right. I promise I'm not here to waste your time. I have everything including the 1 inch MDF. Looking for subs up port up. Thank you for any time you can spare. Have a great day. 

Why on earth did you get 1" MDF? That enclosure is gonna be so heavy, you'll either need 4 people to lift in vehicle or a forklift. Esp with 100 lbs of subs it's gonna sag your rear end.

Built mine from 3/4" birch. Cheaper, lighter. Mdf is less expensive but weighs more.

On 4/17/2017 at 5:29 PM, Smashin Sundowns said:

Joe X please help sir. I need a box design for 2 X 15. Width is 46-48, height 20-22, depth 30ish. Tuned to 34. I'm really good with build sheets but these subs were so much I want to make sure the box is right. I promise I'm not here to waste your time. I have everything including the 1 inch MDF. Looking for subs up port up. Thank you for any time you can spare. Have a great day. 

Those subs are v1,v2? What's the amp?

Archived