bass shaker opinions

So a long time ago i bought a clark synthesis platinum and i was disappointed in it for the price musically it wasn't impressive it would get hot after any length of time. i had it set up just screwed into a board and i set the end on the board on cinder blocks and those were on carpet at 20 hz it didn't have a whole lot force which is what i wanted and at 100 hz it was almost painful but it had no real good force under 70 hz. anyway i want to install some under my bed plenty of room 10 + so should i buy 8 aura's or dayton shakers or is the clark really the best there is or maybe i didn't set it up well.

Wait, what? You missed April 1st by a couple of weeks.

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

i was probably using my qsc mx 700 which has no such subsonic controls or filters of anything like that that i know of but i'm sure i tried it on a few sources before i sold it i in fact know i played many tones such as 20 hz and cranked it up to near bottoming out if that is how they term it on a transducer.  

• 1 month later...

you could just get rid of the bass shakers and get 1 sub that would completely fix all your issues. 

Bass shakers are pretty pointless. Also if you're trying to get your girl off its easier to use your tongue or a vibrator. 

Sold Aura for a while, nothing special and nothing wrong with them. You have to realize that sound and feeling are two different senses and shakers are at their best when combined with a sub. Might need to adjust your expectations.

Static drops are my bag.

Archived