Second Skin Audio

External Aero port

Beanz

So im planning on having my aero port sticking out of my box not much just a bit .What do you guys use inorder for it to stay in place?Glue or somthing ?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Bump.. Anyone help a brother out? 

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

do you have something to cut a perfect circle? you can build a wood support for inside support, for external support there is not much need depending on the port size. Just need to seal around where it exits the box really well.

22 minutes ago, strangeduck said:

do you have something to cut a perfect circle? you can build a wood support for inside support, for external support there is not much need depending on the port size. Just need to seal around where it exits the box really well.

What would you use to seal it on the outside.. It's not going to stick out much mayhe 4 inches if that. Just trying to see what I can  use to seal it 

Archived