Anybody else waiting for the Rp800.1d??

I ordered a Skar Rp800.1d on 4/26 and they called me later in the day and said they were out and I would have to wait. I agreed and I'm not on here to talk bad about Skar, I'm just wondering if anybody else is waiting for them to restock like me.

Hey, man I just wanted to reach out to you about this. We are indeed still out of stock on these but we are expecting them any day now. We've been trying to keep on top of the situation. Rest assured that if you have one on back order with us, it will be filled as soon as we get them in. If you want to know for sure when we have them; try going to our web site (www.skaraudio.com) and going to the product page. There you'll see the option to be notified when we get them back in. You'll get an email the day that they are back in our warehouse. I hope this helps.

- Cuba R.

Skar Audio

www.SkarAudio.com
Phone : (888) 501-7527

skarav.jpg

3 hours ago, skaraudio said:

Hey, man I just wanted to reach out to you about this. We are indeed still out of stock on these but we are expecting them any day now. We've been trying to keep on top of the situation. Rest assured that if you have one on back order with us, it will be filled as soon as we get them in. If you want to know for sure when we have them; try going to our web site (www.skaraudio.com) and going to the product page. There you'll see the option to be notified when we get them back in. You'll get an email the day that they are back in our warehouse. I hope this helps.

- Cuba R.

That's the thing, when I called skar they told me a month until they get their shipment in. And I already signed up to be notified when they restock.

Edited by DBK.16