Second Skin Audio

Some help needed please

Pt187

Just now, Pt187 said:

sorry just seen your signature.  also I think you having a f150 you have more space under seat to begin with.  I might have to raise my seat  a lot!

Just giving u some ideas no problem 

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Shallow mount subs suck I've tried many different kinds , there only good for rock music . 

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

1 hour ago, Ron36 said:

Shallow mount subs suck I've tried many different kinds , there only good for rock music . 

exactly what I have heard about the shallow mounts.  not to mention that not really cheap.  I don't want to buy them and be disappointed.  They might be ok for certain people but I know I wont  be happy.

ok just got home and did some measuring.  The box in there now is 7" tall 15.25" deep 50.5" long

I also measured the space I would have if I am able to cut the center section of my seat out.  if it is possible I would have a space 15.25" wide 44" from front console to rear window and 28" tall.  

my thoughts are if it is possible for me to get the seats done, use that space and even if needed for more air space make a "T" box using the space under the seats also then mounting the amps and dsp on the back wall.  Or if extra space isn't needed ill use the spots under seats to make amp racks

I wouldn't cut the seats up. If you want to go that route, get some captians chairs. 

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

It seems to me that you would have to cut a piece of the seat frame out of the middle. It would take a lot of work to make the seat functional afterwards. 

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

Archived