VW Jetta / CT Sounds / Fi Team / Crescendo / New updates, Sub is playing / Couple Videos

Little update on whats been done

Tint

Mayhem re-coned and installed

Ordered new tweeters

Ordered CT 60.4 for the tweeters

fjmMSwC.jpg

S37FRIw.jpg

qij65NB.jpg

I guess those are the new caps for the mayhems. I like it, just wish it said "mayhem" somewhere on it. 

2008 VW Jetta

Team Fi 12 

CT 4000.1

CT 125.4

PWX 6.5

80 PRS

EB Flex 2/0

Second Skin

^^^ Build ^^^

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ySr2bhg.jpg

The 125.4 will be moved against the back seat and ill put the 60.4 right next to it once it gets here. 

I've been working on my front stage a good bit, trying to get it sounding right. Having a hell of a time :/

N8JhzCX.jpg

This is what it looks like with the tint. Came out nice. 

Paint is starting to come off the back rim. I've been on the lookout for new rims for a while, just want to get it right the first time. 

For now the steel wheels will stay. Ill paint them up this weekend hopefully. 

2008 VW Jetta

Team Fi 12 

CT 4000.1

CT 125.4

PWX 6.5

80 PRS

EB Flex 2/0

Second Skin

^^^ Build ^^^

You like building boxes ! That's good ! But I don't understand 2 things in that build log :

1. how can you blow so much good subs ?
  2. why do you have all those CT sounds bass amps ?

BTW I'm happy you like the AA Mayhem. I couldn't understand why you did not try to recone it in 12" sooner ? ?

Nice work, nice setup. Electrical seems rock solid.

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

Man, I love how you don't let blown subs stop your fun!

2000 Toyota Solara SEV6, 200 amp alternator, Jensen VX7020, Hifonics American Warrior Taurus X, Hifonics American Warrior Centurion X, JBL Club 6500C, Power Acoustik XP2K-4102, Coustic Power Logic HT-612 in a BP4.

On 6/29/2017 at 9:30 AM, notorious97200 said:

You like building boxes ! That's good ! But I don't understand 2 things in that build log :

1. how can you blow so much good subs ?
  2. why do you have all those CT sounds bass amps ?

BTW I'm happy you like the AA Mayhem. I couldn't understand why you did not try to recone it in 12" sooner ? 1f600.png

Nice work, nice setup. Electrical seems rock solid.

1. Im heavy on the knob, I push my subs hard as shit. 

2. They've treated me well, I've never had any issues with any of them. 

The mayhem recones took 2-3 months from order to mailbox each time. 

The electrical is surprising the crap out of me. I have one group 34 and two group 31s and I haven't dipped into the 11s once. Not even on idle. 

OT

The mayhem cant take the ct 4k. Not a surprise, rated for 2500 and obviously giving it way more power. The amp gain is maybe @ 40%. It takes just a lot of clean power but the second there is the slightest bit of clip BOOM stinky stink sub smell. 

On the lookout for a DC lvl 5 or some other heavy hitting 12. I cant afford to buy new right now except for the ssa evil which isnt too expensive. 

I should have pics either tonight or tomorrow of whats been going on. 

2008 VW Jetta

Team Fi 12 

CT 4000.1

CT 125.4

PWX 6.5

80 PRS

EB Flex 2/0

Second Skin

^^^ Build ^^^

For all the money you've spent on recones could have bought some team series subs , but love watching your builds . No disrespect.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

8 minutes ago, Ron36 said:

For all the money you've spent on recones could have bought some team series subs , but love watching your builds . No disrespect.

Oh yeah man, I thought about that. I could have a nice sub if I would have just saved. Oh well :Doh:

Thanks tho about the build. This thing had a bunch of up/downs and it's finally getting there. 

Once I graduate I'll hopefully have some money to do a real build. 

I will be going to Nopi at the end of the month so I plan to have everything done by then. I want it to get metered, I'd like to see what this thing actually does. For one 12, its a damn neck breaker for sure. 

2008 VW Jetta

Team Fi 12 

CT 4000.1

CT 125.4

PWX 6.5

80 PRS

EB Flex 2/0

Second Skin

^^^ Build ^^^

Archived