so my cousin has these tower speakers that has dual 15" 150 watt 8 ohm subs in them and 2 are messed up he asked me to find replacement ones for $50 a piece only thing ive found are goldwood and he wants so called name brand any sugestions

He would need a woofer not a subwoofer if they have to play any kind of mid range. If he uses a sub then it will sound like the eq is set like a smile. The new ones ideally would match the other two. Parts express and MCM are good places to look.

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

• 4 weeks later...

goldwood are surprisingly decent for what they are. Don't expect miracles but they can definitely do the job.

Also I would bet money those are woofers and not subwoofers like Shade said. Also I wouldn't spend any money on those speakers, will not be worth it in the long run. Also the goldwoods are made for the crossover thats in that box so it may not work even if you install a good woofer in there. 

Checkout DIYSOUNDGROUP or Bill Fitzmaurice for quality pro audio setups. Those don't look like it would be worth the trouble of fixing them...imho. 

Archived