Check out the SMD Store @ WcCarAudio.com!

Maybe I missed the explanation why, but there hasnt been a SOTM contest in about a year.  What happened?  Not enough participation?  Too many "issues"?  No sponsors?

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

There wasnt a lot of participation in the last few months it was done, and a couple of those last months had some hardcore drama involved.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

I was hoping to see it make a come back with the new season coming. A ton of rebuilds happen.

But,... I get it, and understand. 

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Just like everything else. whiny bitches fuck it all up.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

That's too bad.  One of the things that set this forum apart from the others was that contest.

• Like (+1 Rep) 4

The contests were awesome but there is so much more to this place. You can learn EVERYTHING you want about car audio...

• Like (+1 Rep) 4

11 minutes ago, Airborne said:

The contests were awesome but there is so much more to this place. You can learn EVERYTHING you want about car audio...

Yes, you're right, and I have!  In IT, we'd call those contests "value add"

Damn and I finally finished my slow build and can't get nominated.  Bassbabies lol

It is amazing how some whiny ppl who think they shoulda won or other reasons always screw things up for the ppl who put in the time an labor.

TBH Ida been happy with just winning a new alternator an Big 4 0ga kit in one of them, but no more SOTM or is there going to be one??

Isn't the prize of building a badass system actually having that badass system?  Why don't we just do a SOTM and have prizes be something simple and inexpensive or free?  Not that my setup is deserving of such, but if I had that SOTM badge underneath my avatar, that would be pimp as shit!

• Like (+1 Rep) 2