Second Skin Audio

Rockford or JL Subwoofers

Given the past couple of years rockford has picked its game up, around the same price level of each jl or rockford sub what would you guys choose? JL or rockford in terms on sound quality aswell as having the spl still there? is one better at sound quality or is one better at spl?

All answers appreciated. not ment to be a vs thread sorry if it seems like it I just want the best choice

I say Rockford 10000000000000000000000000000% I had a rockford punch p3 as my second ever sub and it was great. However I would also say that there are many better brands who offer better products for the same or even less money. For example FU audio.

Stage 3 2008 Mazdaspeed 3

MIDS/HIGHS                                                                               BASS

8 Unlawful Sounds Mark VIIIs                                                  2 15s (in talks with a few companies) 

8 Unlawful Sounds Super Tweeters                                       Soundigital EVO 5000

Amps: Something Brazilian

owned both

meh.

This is like Schrodenger's woofers. They're both great and suck until you buy one.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

The best one is the one that fits your box size, power handling, and budget requirements for each particular build. 

Sold both brands. Owned both brands. Would own either again. Would and do own others as well. 

Static drops are my bag.

14 minutes ago, jk13 said:

The best one is the one that fits your box size, power handling, and budget requirements for each particular build. 

Sold both brands. Owned both brands. Would own either again. Would and do own others as well. 

Perfectly said......

Archived