Sundown Audio

Can someone recommend an amp for my 12 mids

NardyR1000

Yo can i get some help...i got 12 10inch DS18 proX10M loudspeakers 300watts rms a piece wich makes 3600 rms altogether.......i need a 4channel amp or any amp that can push all of them or either 6 & 6.......any ideas?

That's a lot of power on mids haha. You would need several but you could look at PPI 900.4 or with a little bit of searching I found that Orion has some Orion HCCA 3000.4 and a 4000.4. Just a couple of ideas.

Sitting around waiting to be installed:

4 FI X 10

270 CES alt

D3400/73ah lithium

AA 3800.1

(2) AA 75.4

How do you get that deep without knowing what you're going to power it with?

8 ohm drivers? Cheapest to find a full range class D mono block that's 1 ohm stable and put one on each side. Or at least find one that will play high enough for your LPF point. 

Static drops are my bag.

3 minutes ago, jk13 said:

How do you get that deep without knowing what you're going to power it with?

This.  Got some pics of the build?  There are a ton of amps out there, I'm confused how you got that far without knowing at least some of the more popular (and reliable) ones.  

You see that banner of ads at the top of this page?  I would start there.  Most of the vendor subforums here on SMD all make amps that are suitable for what you're doing.

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

Archived