On 6/22/2018 at 4:30 AM, 06RTCharger said:

Been working on the other door these past couple days, deadening and sealing holes. 

Started with rewrapping the harness again. 

7BDFAB38-C132-4D8B-BF97-D5C20619F25F.thumb.jpeg.126ed6cb844ab0a79b07716112a79163.jpeg

Got all the dampPro on both panels of this door 2-3 layers and also applied some secondskin butyl rope to make sure the white plastic coverpanel and my adapters get an airtight seal. 

81515712-9939-416A-81EC-ED0DBA6C2E37.thumb.jpeg.7c2c06cc8d923c007e029698a119bc45.jpeg

48C1B0CA-7986-4CDD-9CF6-420DD5195630.thumb.jpeg.8e022b9297f5f4a6ca2a1ed16a5be783.jpeg

WOW.... you have done an amazing job with our products and some of the other products you have used. Congrats on a very nice looking install. Thank you for using our products for your build. The way you used the Over Kill and the Damp Rope is just AWESOME!!! If you do not mind we would love to use your images to show off how Damp Rope is used in the door like this. I've seen your name in our Customer Gallery entries, but have not seen all these detailed pics and videos. Very much appreciated sir. #SecondSkinForTheWin #SecondSkinUSA #SoundDeadening #SMDFTW 

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

3 hours ago, Second Skin said:

WOW.... you have done an amazing job with our products and some of the other products you have used. Congrats on a very nice looking install. Thank you for using our products for your build. The way you used the Over Kill and the Damp Rope is just AWESOME!!! If you do not mind we would love to use your images to show off how Damp Rope is used in the door like this. I've seen your name in our Customer Gallery entries, but have not seen all these detailed pics and videos. Very much appreciated sir. #SecondSkinForTheWin #SecondSkinUSA #SoundDeadening #SMDFTW 

Thank you! Thats not a problem, any pics or clips you wanna use from this build would be cool. I give the credit to Mark though, from CarAudioFabrications. I got the ideas mostly from him. Love his work. SecondSkinFTW

20 hours ago, 06RTCharger said:

Thank you! Thats not a problem, any pics or clips you wanna use from this build would be cool. I give the credit to Mark though, from CarAudioFabrications. I got the ideas mostly from him. Love his work. SecondSkinFTW

Yes, he does amazing work. The videos he did with our products were awesome. Don't discount yourself either, that workmanship was very nice on your build. Keep enjoying your project and thanks for the ok. 

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

Archived