It seems our fearless leader is a bit of a bragger. Shocking I know. 

Our partners are HOLDING BACK intell because Trump can't shut up. I said during the election on here somewhere that if he just shut the fuck up he would zip through. But he can't and seems won't. He says"look what I know" to anyone who'll listen and he's making us less safe. When he told the murderer in the Philippines we had subs in the water and where I was convinced he needs to check that big damn EGO.

We can't have England withholding intell out of fear the bragger in chief will blabb it to Russia or Iran or some shit.

He is pissed over leakes keeping the public informed. Most of the people working there are real conservatives and they are trying to keep the country together. When their boss does something scary, stupid, dangerous or just to keep the public informed, like he said he was going to do.

When the president is the BIGGEST leaker of actual classified material, the sort of "eyes only" briefing he would get if he were interest in governing. 

He skips daily briefings designed to keep he world view as complete as possible. These briefings happen at every major headquarters and they are never enough. He is lazy to the detriment of the Union and since he doesn't get the intent of the intell or its significance he just flaps his lips to show people how important he is now. Not knowing that sometimes years of work goes into the colection, grooming sources, infiltration and maintaining a cover. 

The president can, at will, declassify anything he wants. As long as it was sourced or collected through a US entity it's only American lives he puts at risk. When he puts our partners at risk they STOP sharing things we may need to hear. We don't need his ego out roaming twitter or even worse, state meatings with a head full of impossible to gather intell...

Any buyers remorse yet?

The New York times is the one that leaked the bombing info.

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

I was more talking about Israel. It gets deep and rediculous. This guy thinks he is going to impress people who really know what's going on.

His own intell people were told to make slides with one sentence bullet points, lots of charts and pictures. 

Out of his league is an understatement. He needs to hire people loyal to the Constitution and Country to surround him. Not people who pledge loyalty to a man or political party.

Basic leadership 101. I was in a leadership briefing (new leaders, newly promoted, newly nominated etc) with the 1st Corp Commander LTG Hill and a point that stuck with me was "good and smart leaders keep people close to them that will protect them from THEMSELVES. He wants people who will lie for him and make him look somewhat serious or just a parade of people to deny his incompetence. 

I believe in the constitution. I don't believe cooperations aka "political parties" care about anything other than money and perceived power.

I thought our Conservatives were American FIRST. Now it seems they are too ego driven to admit a mistake. It's the sort of thing that let Obama se a second term, Bush, Clinton...

...Smart and loyal people were duped into pledging loyalty to a party out of a childish fear of a different countries political system. Somehow an entire political party represented the poor "psh, yeah" and the other the rich. Somewhere in between religious ass hats got involved "think multi billion doller mega churches" and convinced good people to forget their teachings and get on board the "politics before conscience" train.

Now, otherwise good people think they give their cock away when they admit they made a mistake...

The biggest problem is the leak coming straight out of the Whitehouse. That is the biggest danger and is the source of the New York Times info. You need to change your channel from CNN to Fox for a while. lol Maybe even catch the CBC, BBC, France 24, RT, and Aljazera. The rest of the world still does real reporting. Not the crap we are exposed to that is passed off as journalism.

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

Well, when you swear to uphold and defend the constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic, you stop worrying about the "who" and "how" and ask "why".

Thank god for people who won't let political idealogs convince them the "King" deserves loyalty. It's the country not the person.

It's not the Hanity version where the leaker are bad. Where somehow telling the US about their leaders indescressions is worse then the emporors fuck up in the first place.

It sucks I know, but so far, the current POTUS either needs to grow up and govern leaving the need for people to like him and run things or come up with a reason to quit.

Any takers he'll find a medical reason to quit?

Archived